What's new

Wedding Planning!

Well I voted them as spam too. :) So I feel a little better about that.

But while we are on my wedding planning topic, ZOMG wedding.

I was (un)fortunate enough to have been introduced to a line of wedding dresses that are themed after disney princesses - anyone who knows me knows I friggen LOVE disney and would give my right kidney to be a disney princess.

Not expensive, but definitely a little above my dress budget. Now just trying to figure out where I can cut so I can own the Snow White themed dress....

deBoeaU.jpg

That's a really good idea. Not sure what the limits are for flying with alcohol though. Most people will be flying in...about half from out of state.

lol... I'm full of good horrible ideas. Too bad I can only share the good ones at work.

edit//
On a more realistic note, I expect the only room for flexibility might be food or drink? Maybe drop a dessert or a tier on the cake? Or switch out the caviar for like, hummus. Or swap the Krug Clos Du Mesnil champagne for some Brut Reserve. Etc.

Or maybe hot drop catering where the food is precooked and the caterer supervises it, as opposed to being cooked absolutely fresh on the day. This might change the menu, though.

Considering I've seen how most of my family, and my fiancées, is when they are tipsy or drunk, I am seriously considering a dry wedding. But I'm not that cruel. Lol

Considering I've seen how most of my family, and my fiancées, is when they are tipsy or drunk, I am seriously considering a dry wedding. But I'm not that cruel. Lol

I actually hate weddings, so alcohol is the only thing that helps me get through them. Don't be cruel to your guests who are like me!

211 Steel Reserve all around. You can buy 40's for $2, and everyone will get drunk quick. But then you might have to hire security and a cleaning crew.

It's probably better that way. It's some of the cheapest, most potent malt liquor that we could find in high school. I can't even smell the stuff now without getting nauseous.

It's probably better that way. It's some of the cheapest, most potent malt liquor that we could find in high school. I can't even smell the stuff now without getting nauseous.

Wow I can just imagine it now - my hoity toity bevery hills born and raised family...my fiancees foreign relatives who can't speak English....all of them at this formal, black tie affair...getting drunk off their ass with some cheapo beer none of them have probably heard of.

I would never let them live it down XD

You can usually get it for like... a buck a tallboy. It's atrocious, but was something like 7.1% alcohol.

78250003362.jpg

I'm actually wondering if this is worth it...just so I can get videos of them...to use against them of course. :p

Top Bottom