What's new

Wedding Planning!

Bahahaha. Okay, fair enough. I will get you back.

I can drive up and we can pull some wedding crashers shenanigans. Remember us? We're uncle Neds kids, Justin and Forr... Frederick? (Cause no one is named Forrest lol)

Well now that you revealed your plans, I will have to foil you. Mwahaha

I will not tell you the date and time of the wedding. So there, try and crash the party then!

The-Chateau-Incline-Village-A-Day-to-Remember.jpg

IV-banquet.jpg

It looks amazing. Congratulations on the engagement! Is it far to travel there for friends and family?

It looks amazing. Congratulations on the engagement! Is it far to travel there for friends and family?

Thank you!!! Luckily most of our friends and family live in Northern California so only a 3 1/2 hr drive. My family, though, lives in SoCal so they will either fly or drive like 8 hrs. Thankfully their a small group.

This looks awesome Exittus! So excited for you guys. This seems like the hardest part, so now that you have a venue it's one less thing to stress about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much milly!! And you are right, it's much less stress now.

Nothing is set in stone, we still have to visit and make triple sure it's THE place. But it's way less stress knowing options are out there. :)

How beautiful this venue is!! My sister is getting married and she is looking for an outstanding Wedding location in Chicago. I will tell her about this cool place. I am sure she will like this. Can you send complete details about this place?

Hi Brigga, thank you! I think it's very beautiful too.

Unfortunately, this venue is on the border between California and Nevada. If your sister is looking in Chicago, then this may not be the place for her. I can definitely send you more information if you'd still like, though.

Either way, good luck to your sister!

Wait, I don't understand. Wedding location spam? How can people spam on h ere, don't you have to get accepted to post?

Wait, I don't understand. Wedding location spam? How can people spam on h ere, don't you have to get accepted to post?

Any member can post in certain subs. We have members only forums as well that require acceptance and permissions, but this is a public area (so all it takes is an account + email verification to post).

Top Bottom