What's new

What are you drinking tonight? (Beer & Booze)

I've been drinking bourbon lately. Makers Mark 46 and Billet Bourbon 10 year old were my last purchases. Both really good.

Summer beers already!?!
0c3448d294a4095c5a4d3c9fb003fcfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beer is just like video games.
If it has anything to do with a movie (or TV), just walk away.

WBB_BPA_Label-05-2013-300x225.jpg

Fantastic!

But....
This beer is now my doorstop, it is so bad I'm worried about the damage it would to to my toilet if I poured it in...
014.JPG

=
LiquidEmilio.gif

*EDIT
now we know why Norm sat so close to the bathroom...

Well think about this....they never talk about how good the beer is there. Cheers is all about the people right? So why would a beer named after the shown be anything but nasty as shit. :p

Went to the local sweet spot and bought:

[bimg=400]http://i.imgur.com/kulP2Ij.jpg[/bimg]

But instead I'm drinking:

[bimg=300]http://i.imgur.com/YxXickk.jpg[/bimg]

with:

[bimg=300]http://i.imgur.com/Sd2Q40J.jpg[/bimg]

I was given some of this to sample a couple weeks ago.
6796b17efeee8143258d8a54f5ac46a6.jpg

It is a rare (limited production) coffee and vanilla porter called Last Snow. It's brewed in Fl Lauderdale and its FUCKING AMAZING!

Honestly a decent dark brown style beer, but I was a sucker for marketing.
(broke my rule of never buy beer from a TV / Movie, but hey it's OMMEGANG!)
I took over 10 minutes to convince myself to buy it, overall happy I did.

LFcM7QA.jpg

This beer really suprised me, such an amazing quality and a very funny label.
i6hwfWB.jpg

Had to compliment it with one of my garlic bread sammiches.
Make the garlic bread in da oven (fresh garlich and olive oil + herbs from garden), add turkey onion, tomato, and lotsa hot, hot shit peppers.
Leftover peppers and onions get dumped in mout as you eat with little bits of red pepper. Oh, and I add a special fish sauce & horseradish mayo. Nom NOM!
kT7zTf0.jpg

+
OQhcoVr.jpg

=
:eek:mg:

Looks nummy. I have a very real soft spot for ginger beer & cider.
Ever had Goslings? its amazing rum and ginger beer.
Most importantly its the perfect compliment rum for anything ginger. Red-heads should have IV's of dis rum.
Tristan?

This actually is super gingery. Like, overpoweringly so. I like it though cause I love ginger. I actually went looking for red branch cizers (black cherry specifically), but they didn't have any.

That's the kind of ginger I like. The overpowering, in your face, kiss my high heels you worm kind....
Little too much info there...

Anyway time for my last drinking day of the week, going with a classic:

JWDvwKl.jpg

Well, I have found a new favorite. Jim Beam Maple
Jim_Beam_Maple.jpg

It's like candy.

But its too many carbs to consume all by itself so after a few glasses I switch to Makers 46 bourbon
makers-mark-46.jpg

I have found that if I don't drink too much of the sweet stuff and rehydrate after I piss a ton from drinking too much bourbon I have virtually no hangover like I get with beer.

Fun enjoying myself drunk + no hangover = win.

Well, I didn't feel like drinking vodka but I did want something gingery, so I made a moscow mule, only with Old Forester burbon instead. Really good. Would recommend.

Top Bottom