What's new

Wildstar What will be your class and role?

I'll definitely pick up tank gear so I can be useful in 5mans, but I'm going to try and focus on DPS.

Evasion tank FTW! Stormtalon has nothing on me!

Yeah, i was stuck in the decision between that and a Stalker. I liked them both but then i got into some low level pvp and was tearing it up on the Slinger. At first I was really hyped up for playing the Esper but the main attack being a standstill really deterred me from playing it.

So basically our guild is full of Stalkers and Medics. For the record, I liked medic before it was cool...like 5 patches ago and now I won't play one because they are completely overpopulated. Engineer or Warrior DPS/Off tank most likely.

So basically our guild is full of Stalkers and Medics. For the record, I liked medic before it was cool...like 5 patches ago and now I won't play one because they are completely overpopulated. Engineer or Warrior DPS/Off tank most likely.

You trendsetter you. You know as well as I do that people will change classes, so play what you like :p

I was thinking Engineer but decided against it since i thought it would be one that people would flock to since it was OP last patch with all that CC

speaking of hybrid i have been meaning to try out dps with a lot of life steal. Has anybody tried out the life steal mechanic?

speaking of hybrid i have been meaning to try out dps with a lot of life steal. Has anybody tried out the life steal mechanic?
Yes, on my stalker. It was noticible during backstabs and other burst spells but seemed to also be okay in standard rotations.

Yes, on my stalker. It was noticible during backstabs and other burst spells but seemed to also be okay in standard rotations.

It seemed strong enough where you could recover from a mis-dodged telegraph and recover nicely, but not strong enough where you can just outright ignore telegraphs. /highfive Carbine.

It seemed strong enough where you could recover from a mis-dodged telegraph and recover nicely, but not strong enough where you can just outright ignore telegraphs. /highfive Carbine.

yeah i figured... they have done good so far to make the pve content at least what i have seen to be fair ... hard as $#%k but worth every death

I didn;t like the in place builder either but at 15 you get an aamzing builder that you can move with, and in PVP my god you own face.

I decided on SS after I saw the changes to the assault and support trees. I still like the esper though and I will prob level one not too long after launch.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom