What's new

Wildstar What will be your class and role?

Yay, esper heals are stronggg. Espers are strong in general but I think they will need to be protected more in pvp.

i am convinced that any time i commit to one specific class i will somehow manage to change my mind in a few days due to the fact that all the classes are so god dam fun. because of this i plan on playing ALL THE CLASSES!!! and ALL THE ROLES!!!

i am convinced that any time i commit to one specific class i will somehow manage to change my mind in a few days due to the fact that all the classes are so god dam fun. because of this i plan on playing ALL THE CLASSES!!! and ALL THE ROLES!!!

Sometimes it's nice to have guys like you to fill in raid roles that we're missing at that moment.

well I was dead set on Warrior but i tried engi for the shortest time... and I frikking LOVED the shotgun and their "R" ability whatever its called... after using it 1 time there is only one name possible and I'm calling dibs on Vrataski. Human female engineer.

for main still, Warrior. most likely human since all exiles races are pretty meh.
would go Granok if they weren't so... sloooooow.

Tank/heal would be to OP. That would be the only class anybody would play. "I'm going to become a meat shield WHILE healing myself and NEVER fucking die, take that suckerrrrrsssss"

Tank/heal would be to OP. That would be the only class anybody would play. "I'm going to become a meat shield WHILE healing myself and NEVER fucking die, take that suckerrrrrsssss"
just make it something so silly that would make your eyes bleed... like... my little pony style.
I tank with love and heal with hugs kinda thing....

Nah, tank+heals would be broken in it's current iteration of the game. I'm glad it didn't come to fruition.

well to be clear I wasn't implying tank+heals anyway... i was just saying dps+heals on the warrior.... /hit with the blunt side of the GS.... HEAL!!... no?

well to be clear I wasn't implying tank+heals anyway... i was just saying dps+heals on the warrior.... /hit with the blunt side of the GS.... HEAL!!... no?

Ah, Dps/heals would be slightly different. Now its i will mow you down while healing myself :) I understand and man that would be cool if we could haveit but i don't see it in the future sadly.

This is the description of a paladin, only they do damage too. (In D&D)

mmmkay, sticking with stalker. Refound the OP. Dongrude Damagestorm incoming.

Haha I love it, so much indecison. I am waiting for the final weekend to post one last poll.

I doubted my choice for a second because I hadn't logged in in a while, but I did tonight for a few to check trees and stuff... besides the new amp system being a pain in the ass, I'll be going ham as a stalker.

Top Bottom