What's new

Which Cat is Cuter?

Which Cat is Cuter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're going to pick up Ashley tomorrow, but we'll probably call her Ashe instead.

Keep us posted! I'm curious how the first day will go.

You're very intuitive :)

Sadly, I'm just

demotivational-posters-captain-obvious.jpg

Keep us posted! I'm curious how the first day will go.

She is a frickin' sweetie. She is just all purrs and looking for love. The first couple days she was investigating and zipping around and up all night, but now her tempo has dropped drastically and is now closer to what we envisioned for a cat (quiet, nappy, cuddly). And she is just tiny. I would have never guessed she was three years old, I'd peg her closer to like... 6 months. Super thin too, but she's a rescue cat. We'll end up getting her back to an ideal weight, but trying to also make sure she doesn't gorge herself.

First night she kept us up, wanting to play and snuggles, but we're transitioning her to tire her out before bed and a good night feeding, so she's starting to conk out when we do. We got some tin foil on the counters to keep her off, so she's learning that decently already. She picked certain sides of the couch to scratch, trying to ween her off that and use the scratching post that she has absolutely zero interest in haha.

But here's an artistic portrayal of her. She's a super back arching cat and super long legs and tail.

$T2eC16RHJGkE9no8hmy+BRYzr!w-Lw~~60_35.JPG

Aww I'm so happy for you guys! Glad to hear things are going well.

So far! After her keeping us up all the first night, things were looking veeery glum for the cat. She was acting like a puppy who NEEDED ATTENTION. But she has definitely gotten more comfortable in our place. The new noises are now becoming normal and she can relax.

Top Bottom