What's new

Wildstar is going F2P

Allow me to assist, my dear.

Greetings adventurers of Nexus! As we prepare for an influx of new arrivals on our legendary planet, we want to say thank you to those pioneers who have joined us through this first year of exploration and beyond.

For the loyal subscribers who have maintained a subscription from WildStar’s official launch on June 3rd, 2014 until the Free-to-Play launch, we will award this exclusive Ikthian Crawler mount, an exclusive DJ Caretaker housing décor item, a Disco Snoglug companion pet, a new housing music track, four months of Signature service, and two new titles: “Living Legend” and “Nexus Loyalist”!

If you missed out on launch but you’re a current subscriber and maintain your subscription through transition to Free-to-Play, you will still receive the DJ Caretaker housing décor item, the Disco Snoglug companion pet, the new housing music track, four months of Signature service, and the "Nexus Loyalist" title.

If you’re not a subscriber today, don’t worry! If you subscribe by June 15th, 2015 and maintain it through our Free-to-Play launch you will receive the DJ Caretaker housing décor item, the Disco Snoglug companion pet, the new housing music track, four months of Signature service and the ‘’Nexus Loyalist’ title.

All WildStar players will be part of our new Loyalty Program. We’ll reveal more details on the Loyalty Program in the near future.

Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long. Tempted to hop in and check it out again, but I'm not sure I'm motivated enough.

Welp, to anyone interested in checking it out, they offer a 10 day free trial for now. A lot of nice things came out with the last drop. I'll definitely be playing. Hit me up on entity :)

I may pop on and finish powergrinding to 50 if time permits. I did move my characters to Entity the last time I logged on :)

Hmm. I bought a year sub when it launched. Would I need another like... half a month for the rewards or something? Maybe I can throw some plat at credd and be eligible.

I'm even excited enough to jump back in now so that when it goes free to play I'll probably have a fresh new 50 to mess around with. I was thinking of switching factions as well to experience the other side of things. I'm still internalizing the cost of the sub right now though. I'll see if anything can entertain me long enough to wait for F2P.

Hmm. I bought a year sub when it launched. Would I need another like... half a month for the rewards or something? Maybe I can throw some plat at credd and be eligible.
Most people are speculating August because of a reddit post that was supposedly from a carbine employee that said all this stuff was gonna happen and he said it would be in August. But according to them, it's happening in "fall".

Most people are speculating August because of a reddit post that was supposedly from a carbine employee that said all this stuff was gonna happen and he said it would be in August. But according to them, it's happening in "fall".

Hmm. How difficult would acquiring 3 months of Credd be? I'm a sucker for limited items, but I'm a bit dry on cash after paying off all my loans.

Hmm. How difficult would acquiring 3 months of Credd be? I'm a sucker for limited items, but I'm a bit dry on cash after paying off all my loans.
If you bought literally today... I think buy orders are somewhere between 16-18p each

Top Bottom