What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Paths!

Explorer or settler looks the most fun for me. Although the scientist has a cool droid pet..gah! This game looks so much cooler now that I've seen all these path options. <3

I'll have an alt of every class, thus one of every path as well. lol

Ah ha, the thing is, I'm normally a one character person. The only time I usually have alts is at the beginning when I'm figuring out what class's playstyle I like.

If we end up Dominion I feel like you & Tristan will end up having an Aurin too haha!

You mean when we end up going Exiles, me and Bruce will have Robots too.[DOUBLEPOST=1369440502,1369440472][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah ha, the thing is, I'm normally a one character person. The only time I usually have alts is at the beginning when I'm figuring out what class's playstyle I like.

DITTO

You mean when we end up going Exiles, me and Bruce will have Robots too.[DOUBLEPOST=1369440502,1369440472][/DOUBLEPOST]

DITTO

I guess you forget the influence you have, joking or not. Then again though, as long as you end up Exiles, who cares, right?

I guess you forget the influence you have, joking or not. Then again though, as long as you end up Exiles, who cares, right?

Correct :) Also I highly doubt the joke here is me using my "influence" lol. Now my BITCHIN sig on the other hand.

I'm leaning towards Soldier. But I'm a bit worried it might be too grindy. The idea of "testing experimental weapons" and doing "assassination" style quests seems fun. But just adding more quests to kill 500 bears doesn't. I'll reserve judgement for later. But if it does end up feeling like a grindfest, I'll be going with Explorer. :)

I agree gyoin account bound achievement's would be awesome, but I would like our Codex's to be Account bound as well.

Top Bottom