What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Pre-Order & Release Date

Simpwn

Praise the Sun!
Pre-orders begin March 19th.
HoNJIPD.jpg

Release date June 3rd.
"Carbine Studios and NCSoft have finally announced the release date of Tuesday, 3rd June for their comedic MMORPG, Wildstar."
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:a4cOq91xaT4J:www.gamerzines.com/mmo/wildstar-release-order-goodies.html &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

you know... for the little fun I actually had in the beta, it was an OK game. For a sub fee? fuck no. But if it was Buy to play maybe I would have cashed out the $60 and then dable in it from time to time... oh well. Sayonara WS.

ARGH. There's a decent amount of people with renewed interest in this. I think playing with all of you would be an absolute blast, and I enjoyed a lot of what I saw in beta. That monthly fee, though.

I'll probly come around, may take me awhile longer though.

ARGH. There's a decent amount of people with renewed interest in this. I think playing with all of you would be an absolute blast, and I enjoyed a lot of what I saw in beta. That monthly fee, though.

I'll probly come around, may take me awhile longer though.

You can pay with ingame gold too!!! May not be a constant sub if you can finagle some of those.

You can pay with ingame gold too!!! May not be a constant sub if you can finagle some of those.

I just dont see myself playing enough to generate the gold it would take to pay the sub. I guess it just depends on market forces.

I just dont see myself playing enough to generate the gold it would take to pay the sub. I guess it just depends on market forces.

Yeah, but even say once every 3 months you can afford a sub via gold, that still reduces the overall cost.

I have a key if anyone would like to purchase it from me it is the standard pre order key. 59.99 US N/A
This is mostly a shout out for those of us who cannot purchase because of the region lock.

PM me. First come first serve.

My experience in the beta was really enjoyable, especially towards the end, but there just wasn't that "wow" factor hat would get me to pay a sub fee. Hmm...

Top Bottom