What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Pre-Order & Release Date

I've pre ordered....just logging on during beta weekends to get the boxes....like most i've had my fill of beta and am ready to sink my teeth in on release with the rest of you guys.

Here's to hoping it's all I hope it to be.

I've had my fill with my level 20 spell slinger, I'll mostly be on in the next weekends to play my Warrior with Mike and doing dungeon runs. Times are sporadic.

You can pay with ingame gold too!!
This is confirmed?

I've preordered because a lot of us were getting back into it. I've been enjoying the beta experience and trying to figure out what race/class/path I'll be on release.

This is confirmed?

I've preordered because a lot of us were getting back into it. I've been enjoying the beta experience and trying to figure out what race/class/path I'll be on release.

Yes, the items will be called CREDD and upon usage add 30 days game time. I believe they cost $20 for someone to purchase, but can then be sold via the marketplace in-game (which then are purchase-able by other players). I am unsure of direct character to character trading as I believe they want to also "tax" in-game gold to reduce inflation. Think of the Gem to Gold and Gold to Gem conversion of GW2, but with the practice of Scrolls from TERA and PLEX from EVE.

I believe they cost $20 for someone to purchase
How much does C.R.E.D.D. cost?

• In-Game
    • The cost of C.R.E.D.D will fluctuate based on the current player to player trade rate on your realm’s Commodities Exchange (CX).
    • Real Money
      • C.R.E.D.D. - $19.99 - €16.99 - £11.99

I've been on the fence about pre-ordering but found a 20% code on Green Man Gaming! Hoping that I'll be able to join you guys! and if anyone else hasn't pre-ordered yet here is the code: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK

Oh man. So weird seeing a dude named Bru. That's what about 90% of my IRL friends call me.

Oh man. So weird seeing a dude named Bru. That's what about 90% of my IRL friends call me.

8185frabz-there-can-be-only-one-4dec11-380x248.jpg

Haha it's strange, people only just started calling me Bru when I started working; before that I got called 'Bruns'. Now I also get the occasional "Bruno Mars".

Top Bottom