What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Pre-Order & Release Date

8185frabz-there-can-be-only-one-4dec11-380x248.jpg

Haha it's strange, people only just started calling me Bru when I started working; before that I got called 'Bruns'. Now I also get the occasional "Bruno Mars".

Mine started in Highschool. Apparently people felt the need to shorten Bruce

I've been on the fence about pre-ordering but found a 20% code on Green Man Gaming! Hoping that I'll be able to join you guys! and if anyone else hasn't pre-ordered yet here is the code: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK

Tried to get it...all looked like it was going well...Deluxe ed for 58 bucks! Woot!

But no....billing issues and 4 charges on my card....I shoulda used my mac...

But the code works like a champ!

being the shady foreigner I am, most companies don't very much like my CC's sometimes... so to avoid extra drama just purchased full price directly from W* page. completely hassle free painless experience. done and done!
Deluxed FTW gotta have the extra goodies.

Tried to get it...all looked like it was going well...Deluxe ed for 58 bucks! Woot!

But no....billing issues and 4 charges on my card....I shoulda used my mac...

But the code works like a champ!

That stinks! I've only used Green Man a couple of times, but never had any issues... at least the code worked!

Got it all sorted out. But I'm confused...I got my product key,set up my subscription, and got to play beta Monday. Then get keys in the mail for beta weekend this weekend. Are they different? *note I was previously in beta before the level minimum.

Green Man gaming has another code, so if you still haven´t ordered, you are a bad person. 9HZ09L-D4RYEU-FIW8BE
Also ask tr1age if he still has one extra copy.

Green Man gaming has another code, so if you still haven´t ordered, you are a bad person. 9HZ09L-D4RYEU-FIW8BE
Also ask tr1age if he still has one extra copy.

I think me might be YOLO'ing that copy... at least he better if he knows what's good for him.

Top Bottom