What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's still this crazy on Pergo in a 1-2 weeks(full launch isn't until Tuesday) then some discussion is warranted IMO.

What I don't understand is why it wasn't open for discussion at the start. Pergo was just 'announced' with no poll or conversation or whatever. That doesn't make me happy.

What I don't understand is why it wasn't open for discussion at the start. Pergo was just 'announced' with no poll or conversation or whatever. That doesn't make me happy.

There were three PvP realms listed what..72 hours before headstart? We did some research and major groups were talking about Widow as their choice. A few other smaller groups spoke of Pergo and no one said a damn thing about Pago. See where this is going?

We chose Pergo because it looked to be the medium populated realm. Honestly it didnt matter for this weekend since all three initial realms plus the extra realms have been overloaded. Launch weekend, First World problems, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Even if a poll was taken none of the original servers have a smaller queue. So what difference did that make? Did you have a suggestion? You are allowed to speak up. I don't think you did if you had concerns.... Isn't that part of this community? Isn't that also part of being a veteran member, knowing that is an option? Being able to speak your mind?

Anyway, regardless the only thing that could be done now is to move to a new server that was just made to avoid queues. But that doesn't seem to be a popular choice, nor make sense for those who already invested time into characters.

It took me all of 5 minutes to bypass the queue - just switched realms until it let me in. Only had to alt+f4 once when it hung on the hamster wheel.

Even if a poll was taken none of the original servers have a smaller queue. So what difference did that make? Did you have a suggestion? You are allowed to speak up. I don't think you did if you had concerns.... Isn't that part of this community? Isn't that also part of being a veteran member, knowing that is an option? Being able to speak your mind?

Anyway, regardless the only thing that could be done now is to move to a new server that was just made to avoid queues. But that doesn't seem to be a popular choice, nor make sense for those who already invested time into characters.

I'm just griping man. I took time off, and I've spent HALF THE FUCKING DAY in queues. I'm just whining.

I'm just griping man. I took time off, and I've spent HALF THE FUCKING DAY in queues. I'm just whining.
I know you are.

But others don't :)

Anyway I just hope by the time life frees up some time maybe late tomorrow or Monday to play someone will want to level with a little level 3 esper. Fuckers go so fast these days. I think this is why I ultimately like sandbox games better, you can go fuck off on your own to get skills and shit up biut all the story and pvp fun bits in the open world are together with friends no matter the level. Open world pvp is what am playing this for and nothing beats leveling open world pvp NOTHING!

If I can login lol

Yeah, i get that. Sucks so bad when you're in queue for 3 hours, they reset the server, ou lose your place, then you hop back further in queue and youre stuck waiting another 6 hours,

I know you are.

But others don't :)

Anyway I just hope by the time life frees up some time maybe late tomorrow or Monday to play someone will want to level with a little level 3 esper. Fuckers go so fast these days. I think this is why I ultimately like sandbox games better, you can go fuck off on your own to get skills and shit up biut all the story and pvp fun bits in the open world are together with friends no matter the level. Open world pvp is what am playing this for and nothing beats leveling open world pvp NOTHING!

If I can login lol

I'll be just starting Sunday night with my toon so if you are on we can pal around

In regards to the whole server thing - would we really have chosen a different one if there had been a poll? Pergo was the one we had been using so it just made sense.. just bad luck with that. I'm sure it will level out soon enough.

All the Servers are full and have Queue times even the new one they put up ,so i don't think picking a new one right now would make much of a difference.

I didn´t have a quene right now. Oh wait, maybe because it´s 3 AM in the morning.
And yes there was a discussion in the chat which server we should pick. So that´s how it has happened.

I didn´t have a quene right now. Oh wait, maybe because it´s 3 AM in the morning.
And yes there was a discussion in the chat which server we should pick. So that´s how it has happened.

I will forgive it since English is not your first language, but '3 AM in the morning' makes my eyes hurt. XD

I will forgive it since English is not your first language, but '3 AM in the morning' makes my eyes hurt. XD

That´s how we say things in German:"Es ist 3 Uhr morgens" We don´t use AM and PM so we have to add morning or evening to it^^

Yeah, i get that. Sucks so bad when you're in queue for 3 hours, they reset the server, ou lose your place, then you hop back further in queue and youre stuck waiting another 6 hours,

Unfortunately this happened to a lot of us. I will say, though, relatively speaking this has been much smoother than other MMO launches I have experienced. I still shudder at the memory of the FFXIV:ARR launch...

I was also in queue for half the day yesterday. It's launch and to be expected. The server list was out 72 hours before, and we made the decision based on a few different factors. There were only 3 options anyways. There wasn't really any room for discussion about it.

Get in when you can, shit will resolve itself. Stop the QQ please, all it does is make me feel bad and solves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom