What's new

Wildstar Servers Queue Times

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Alright ladies and gentleman, tell me how you feel. No, I mean tell me how you REALLY feel.

For me, i kind of expected this. Other than a few of Carbines add-ons failing randomly i say it was a pretty smooth launch other than lack of servers and such.

It's launch. I expected it. Still annoying when you want to play a game you paid for but can't.

I wonder if they'll boom box us for our troubles.

I find it completely unacceptable unless they give us free days of play time for every day they fucked up. Simple as that. If you can't let the people who bought your game play it, and it has a sub, give them free days.

Its just ike SWTOR was when it came out. The queues were just as bad on Port Nowhere during early access. Two days after the actual launch everything was gravy.

What annoys me the most is when I only have about 2hrs to play a game and I wanted to play wildstar, but couldn't because the queue was so long.

I expected it to be like this... most MMO launches are rough. The only two I remember being "smooth" were GW2 and ESO.

My only criticism is how they underestimated how many PVP servers would be needed. They marketed warplots enough to draw PVPers, so they shouldn't have been surprised by that.

Everything will balance out in a week or two. Use this time to be with family, friends, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a feeling it was going to happen, But don't think there is a excuse for it, Only reason i bought the Digital Delux edition was for a "Head start" ( and im going to assume was the reason for most people ) Which i did not get .
They knew how many pre-orders they had but yet didn't provide enough servers ,and waiting 10+ hours in a queue is complete bullshit.

I honestly think its complete bull and not in the least bit tolerable. When you spend your hard earned money to get an extra "Headstart" and cant even get in, thats where I draw the line. Now granite I do know how launches go so thinks like bugs, constant hot fix restarts, glitches, quests broken are the kinds of things that are exceptable on launch day. The fact of the matter is they seriously screwed up and im sure they know it, and I honestly feel, if they dont make it right someway, whether it be three extra days, boom boxes, or double XP for a period of time. I wont spend another dime on the game.

Just a few free days would be nice, along with free realm transfers so all the casuals can gtfo. :p
I am annoyed that they want to make it about us all stuffing ourselves into one realm, when it was obviously failure by design. They shouln't have brought the only beta NA pvp server onto launch. Lack of thinking ahead of time made this situation inevitable. Should have been more prepared. I mean the pvp in this game is so awesome, I always expected it to beat out pvp rates compared to previous mmo's, as the combat system is just so amazing for it, brining in fpshooters, LoL players, and mmo vets alike.

Everything will balance out in a week or two. Use this time to be with family, friends, etc

And people mocked me for buying Mario Kart 8. That's what I've been doing when in queue. But at the same time, I've been in game the entire time by logging in early and not logging out... And beating the afk system.

I've been in game the entire time by logging in early and not logging out... And beating the afk system.

And then you have people doing this, which have screwed the queue completely. Thank god the Dev are finding way to kick these people..

Dont be dicks guys, let someone else play for the 6 hours your AFK for

And then you have people doing this, which have screwed the queue completely. Thank god the Dev are finding way to kick these people..

But that wall isn't going to hold itself up. If I don't run full speed at it the building will fall down. It's an Engineer thing, don't question the physics.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

But that wall isn't going to hold itself up. If I don't run full speed at it the building will fall down. It's an Engineer thing, don't question the physics.

If this really didnt piss me off I woulda found this funny. But it's just plain selfish no matter which way you spin it.

Ahh. Let me explain a little before the pitchforks and torches come at me harder. I log off at night or if I'm gone for the rest of the day, but if I'm only taking a 20 or 30 minute break to eat, shower, or poo, I don't log out.

Ahh. Let me explain a little before the pitchforks and torches come at me harder. I log off at night or if I'm gone for the rest of the day, but if I'm only taking a 20 or 30 minute break to eat, shower, or poo, I don't log out.

I agree. I think Pandas is referring to people who setup their characters to run into walls for hours on end while they are at work or something

Yea you get flagged AFK now even if you are running into a wall. There are other more convoluted ways around the AFK system, but at least this simple one has been removed.

Yea you get flagged AFK now even if you are running into a wall. There are other more convoluted ways around the AFK system, but at least this simple one has been removed.

Just setup a simple macro program to record mouse and keybinds and bam ump walk turn bam run jump walk.

I have not done this because I have been using my computer for work shit but if I wasn't maybe I would have.

I think teh queue is FUCKED and if people are innovating to get around it, good for them. Carbine fucked up, people will always find a way to beat the system. If they didnt fuck up, maybe it wouldn't have been an issue.

I preordered to get headstart. I did not get a head start. I want some sort of compensation for this, as do many others want it too.

I understand that launch had problems and that was to be expected. But to say they care about the community and not do anything for us through the bullshit waits during headstart, it's a pretty big fuck you to us from Carbine in my opinon.

If they back up their claim (they already are by offering free realm transfers) then we will be good to go.

Top Bottom