What's new

Wildstar Servers Queue Times

Hate to be that guy, but this is the Rants forum. You can rant all you like here. Thread unlocked. HOWEVER and let us be very clear, the post with our server and stance on switching has been posted already. So if anyone derails this from ranting your frustrations to "We should transfer", your posts will be removed and you will receive a warning.

Logged out at 3:30 trying to Ling back in at 5 got a 1hr wait time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think the headstart time was bullshit. They knew how many pre-orders have been purchased, which translates into people logging into the server possibly all at the same time. This is what you plan for, the worst case. WHY WOULD YOU ONLY MAKE ONE OF EACH TYPE AVAILABLE - POOR BUSINESS PLANNING WHEN YOU HAVE INFORMATION AND NOT USE IT.

I have been pretty busy lately so I have very little time to fuck around in que for 14 hours, which I was intending to spend playing. I am up to level 6 or so on my SS but would have loved to add some additional time in if the que wasn't full retard - I barely have any sort of headstart now which while may not be important, it should have been in my control to use instead of theirs.

Full launch day with box sales etc, I can see there being a bit of backlog etc even though they have added a few servers to negate that.

Logged out at 3:30 trying to Ling back in at 5 got a 1hr wait time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Better than the 5 hour queues i got stuck in last night. Barely got time to play before the servers got shut down. Sigh. I pray for hour queues during my drive home from work. Lol

I had a 3h queue, that's fine but by the time I came back the logon had already come and gone in less than an hour. I can't deal with that shit in my life right now. Either I'm sitting down to game or I'm doing something else, not watching a 3h timer that might or might not be quicker or slower.

We should transfer servers.

I expect the servers to get better as soon as next week. The first week is always going to be crazy. I have a feeling the servers can handle more than what they are currently allowing; I just don't know why they wouldn't up the total concurrent users already.

I agree. I think Pandas is referring to people who setup their characters to run into walls for hours on end while they are at work or something

Yeah thats exactly what im talking about, its these 5-8 hr long just chilling inside.
but if I'm only taking a 20 or 30 minute break to eat, shower, or poo, I don't log out.
-brucelaugh-Hahah and yeah no matter how angry i get, I don't think a man deserves to requeue for hours because he had to go eat n shit hahaha

I think teh queue is FUCKED and if people are innovating to get around it, good for them
I would fully agree with this, if it was in a situation when their 'way around it' wasn't just standing in front of everyone else trying to get in. And thats more the problem then anything, people who are doing this have the least idea of the actual consequences to their action, seeing it only as a way to "beat the system"

Awesome! Hopefully it stays like that from now on. Yesterday they went from 2 hrs to 5 hrs.

yeah thats what i had Tristan. Then it kicked me out and i tried to get back in and it was a 5 hour wait. Needless to say i went to one of my other characters on a different server.

I have 3 different servers that people are playing on. AltTabMe is pergo, My church gamers are on Bloodsworn and a few RL freinds are on Battle... can't remember the rest.

Hopefully i'll be able to get to play with you guys soon. I just can't waste 2 hours in queue.

Yes ... the que times are annoying especially since WE ALL pay to play this but on the bright side this is the launch and I feel like these things should be expected.... give it time and im sure none of us will be waiting for hours on end to crush face !

Top Bottom