What's new

Null and Void wyldmojo's application - "I'm here, live, I'm not a cat,"

wyldmojo

What is your Name?
Joey (wyldmojo)

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
wyldmojo#7551

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Boston(EST)

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes - the one on drama. I feel like people too often in online communities get out of hand. I've seen it in other companies where things snowball and cause a lot of issues.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
yes. I will say I tend to be MORE active on discord than on forums in general. Just becauseI leave discord open during work but am less likely to surf forums.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
nope

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
reddit

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I'm honestly looking for agood company in new world. I have a lot of friends who have had kids and their gaming schedules don't mesh with mine. So i'd love to have a group of people who are friendly and interesting and accepting to play games with and get to know. Its hard to make friends as you get older and i feel like this could be a cool community to make friends with online.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I don't remember a lot from when i was younger and honestly was a bit of an odd kid. I played a lot of video games and was pretty shy. As ive grown up ive taken toD&D and board games and I think have gotten a lot more creative with storytelling in those avenues.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Probably PC games. i remember playing colonization as a kid and heroes of might and magic

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New world!

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I think I am mainly PvE with a bit of PvP mixed in. Have been digging crafting in new world.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
This is a somewhat vague question because community can mean so many things. I worked as a non-profit fundraiser for a national nonprofit and that was a big community. It was my job but also a group of commited people to a cause and i still have connections with a lot of people on there. I did a coding bootcamp where we all worked our buts off for a few months to get jobs in tech and built solid connections. I still game and keep in touch with many from that program despite them moving all over the world.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Cat pictures. Ha no but also I am generally an easy going and positive person. I have some ideas about how to organize

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!

I hit enter before I could finish and i dont see an edit option (im bad at forums).

For the last question

I have two super cute cats that I love. I'm a software engineer at a small startup that works on reducing food waste by helping large manufacturers sell food that is going to go bad soon. I'm political (but won't rant on that unless someone wants to lol). I like FPS games but have been into new world pretty heavy and its my first MMO. I play a decent amount but don't stay up super late (unless theres an event or a pre-setup group) cause I love my sleep.

Top Bottom