What's new

Approved ZDrogue's App

ZDrogue

Crafter
What is your Name? Friedrich
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? ZeroDistance#7627
Where are you from? (location/timezone) Katy Texas / Central US
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you? i have read the rules i think the fact that you request that Drama is to be settled In a "Settle yo shit" is how i like to deal with Drama in any game or Scenario
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community? Yes, I dont have a Job so i usually play games all the time, will be on new world almost every day
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) mainly want to be part of a active community of Gamers that have a Motive to work together to combine efforts to make the Game have much more then Questing and doing everything yourself.
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I was part of a 10 years Guild in World of warcraft from 2004 - 2014 it was a "Home life" guild were familys could play together with there kids and have a Calming and relaxed playing state (name was The Naked Fear)

Top Bottom