What's new

Currently Reading Dune Bookclub

@N1DeMeo Just looking at the table of contents and it’s split into books not chapters
How do you feel about reading book one and checking-in in a week or so to talk about it???
A73307A7-B955-4DE0-97A4-FF49B4C187AC.jpeg

I actually started reading Dune a week ago, it’s pretty great so far! It took me a bit to get going with it because it seems like half the words in the first chapters are made up words referencing their society, definitely a lot of flipping back and forth to the appendices! Let me know what you all think about it!

I actually started reading Dune a week ago, it’s pretty great so far! It took me a bit to get going with it because it seems like half the words in the first chapters are made up words referencing their society, definitely a lot of flipping back and forth to the appendices! Let me know what you all think about it!
Do you wanna join our bookclub?
Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

How do you feel about reading book one and checking-in in a week or so to talk about it???
Sounds like a good idea to me, not 100% sure I'll be able to get through that much but I shall try!

I’m only like 30 pages in. No way am I gonna be done with book one by our check in. How are you doing @N1DeMeo

Dune bookclub check in
I’ve failed! I’m still only 30 pages into to the first book.
@N1DeMeo how you doing?

Dune bookclub check in
I’ve failed! I’m still only 30 pages into to the first book.
@N1DeMeo how you doing?

@hole Woops, I thought we were discussing it tomorrow on the 11th for some reason, so sorry for the delayed response! I didn't want to disappoint you as I myself hadn't started the book until Tuesday of this week hahaha. So these past three days I really buckled down and got some reading done. I literally just finished reading the first book right before I came to check in on this thread and write this message!

@hole no worries! I have not yet started book 2 yet. I can just start that after we're done talking about the first book!

@hole no worries! I have not yet started book 2 yet. I can just start that after we're done talking about the first book!
Sweet, I have some down time next week while you guys are playing new world I'll be reading Book One ....unless of course @tr1age gets me to chop trees in New World then I'll never read the book, I'll just chop down all the forests

Sweet, I have some down time next week while you guys are playing new world I'll be reading Book One ....unless of course @tr1age gets me to chop trees in New World then I'll never read the book, I'll just chop down all the forests
Sorry all, you will never be reading this book. CHOP TREES!!!!

Top Bottom