What's new

Podcast Podcasts!

N1DeMeo

Crafter
We've been having a nice little discussion regarding favorite books, how about we switch it up and get into favorite podcasts!

Podcasts are something I've gotten into relatively recently and I've been really enjoying them. They're just wonderful to listen to on any long car ride and there are a plethora of topics to choose from. Some of the ones I've been really enjoying are: History That Doesn't Suck, Stuff You Should Know, Darknet Diaries, The Wild, and The Dollop.

I've also really enjoyed some of the true-crime stuff like Up and Vanished, but I haven't listened to any recently.

What podcasts do you enjoy listening to? Throw some of your favorites out here, maybe I can find something new to listen to! 😄

Ooo good one, one of my favorite podcasts is from a YouTube channel I watch RELIGIOUSLY. Neebs Gaming.

They are just a bunch of older dudes who enjoy games. Great podcasts and great youtube channel!

One of my all-time favorites is My Brother, My Brother, And Me, as well as their DnD one, The Adventure Zone.

Also, if you like RPG podcasts or just want to listen to funny people cooperatively build a story, I highly recommend Dungeons and Daddies. It's about four dads from our world who get flung into the Forgotten Realms and have to search for their lost sons while getting into all kinds of other shenanigans. It's incredibly hilarious.

One of my all-time favorites is My Brother, My Brother, And Me, as well as their DnD one, The Adventure Zone.

Also, if you like RPG podcasts or just want to listen to funny people cooperatively build a story, I highly recommend Dungeons and Daddies. It's about four dads from our world who get flung into the Forgotten Realms and have to search for their lost sons while getting into all kinds of other shenanigans. It's incredibly hilarious.
Ooooo this I will check out! Thanks!

These sound very interesting! I will definitely be checking these out as well!

We've been having a nice little discussion regarding favorite books, how about we switch it up and get into favorite podcasts!

Podcasts are something I've gotten into relatively recently and I've been really enjoying them. They're just wonderful to listen to on any long car ride and there are a plethora of topics to choose from. Some of the ones I've been really enjoying are: History That Doesn't Suck, Stuff You Should Know, Darknet Diaries, The Wild, and The Dollop.

I've also really enjoyed some of the true-crime stuff like Up and Vanished, but I haven't listened to any recently.

What podcasts do you enjoy listening to? Throw some of your favorites out here, maybe I can find something new to listen to! 😄
I love stuff you should know and the dollop. I am OBSESSED with True Crime stuff. Up and Vanished is always solid!
I have a feeling you would really like Last Podcast on the Left. The guys are super funny and they really do their research on whatever topic they're covering which could be anything from a serial killer to UFOs and scientology

Ooo good one, one of my favorite podcasts is from a YouTube channel I watch RELIGIOUSLY. Neebs Gaming.

They are just a bunch of older dudes who enjoy games. Great podcasts and great youtube channel!

I didnt know Neebs had a podcast
I LOVE THOSE GUYS

I have a feeling you would really like Last Podcast on the Left. The guys are super funny and they really do their research on whatever topic they're covering which could be anything from a serial killer to UFOs and scientology
The Last Podcast on the Left has been on my radar! I'll have to add it to my library and give it a listen to!

Ohhh if you like true crime podcasts, I highly recommend Serial, The Clearing, Dr. Death, The Murder Squad and if you love dark humor... Small Town Murder.

+1 for Serial. That was a good podcast. I'll add those other ones too and give them a listen too.

Top Bottom