Approved Darkgarion's Applicaiton

Darkgarion

Crafter
What is your Name?
Brent
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Darkgarion#4747
What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Washington DC/ Eastern
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, Yes and the Zero Tolerance Policy. Some people think just because they are behind a screen certain things can be said or done. This is far from the case.
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
New World Beta
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I want an easy way to make friends so I can actually enjoy my time playing games online.
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Singning
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
SNES
What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World, Deathloop,
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE, Casual/ Social
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
No
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Hmm, I can help with tips on Smoking food.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I am in the Army and do shift work, so there will be times where I won't get on for 3-4 days, but then I have 3-4 days with nothing but time to play.

Hey Dark, nice to meet you!
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Hmm, I can help with tips on Smoking food.
I would definitely love to hear more about anything you smoke. We have another member that does some smoking as well. I have some friends that do it too, and a couple of weeks ago they smoked some chicken and wings, and my god they were so flavorful and juicy. I can't wait to get into doing it a little further down the road.

Looking forward to getting to know ya more! But so far this is a good start.

please open a ticket on discord for privelages.
Approved!

Hey Dark, nice to meet you!

I would definitely love to hear more about anything you smoke. We have another member that does some smoking as well. I have some friends that do it too, and a couple of weeks ago they smoked some chicken and wings, and my god they were so flavorful and juicy. I can't wait to get into doing it a little further down the road.
Nice to meet you as well.

Tonight I'm going to try my hand at a bacon-weaved smoked meatloaf. Should be tasty.

Top Bottom