What is your Name?

Scott
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

atomicdog663#1646

SOCAL - OC - PST

Common sense interaction and respect... not hard

Understood

No

I saw your youtube recruitment video and it spoke to me... well, not to me individually but you understand.

Camaraderie, shared experiences with like minded gamers... New World is an MMO, which is a lot more fun to play with other people. Your youtube video had a vibe I liked, which led me to the forum, which made me want to join.

Board games a kid. Diablo II was my first intense gaming experience (sleep deprivation, obsessiveness, etc.). First MMO was Rift - the massively multiplayer part blew my mind.

New World

Rift was very much a hardcore PVP experience for me... since then gaming is more of a casual experience, mostly because I haven't found a game that I loved. New World might be that game.

In Rift I was part of an active guild - I eventually became guild master. Fun, but wouldn't do it again... the drama can be exhausting. Overall my experiences with guilds have been pretty good.

Chill, supportive, loyal. I'm ready to pitch in where I'm needed.

I'm tolerant, easygoing...not usually the center of attention, but I thrive off of an active guild.

Have you read the rules?
Need ya to take a look again, don't worry, lots of people miss it when they skim :) But we would rather you actually absorb it now, than an issue happen down the line where it didn't line up with our mission statement and your compass.

Board games a kid.
Board game night is the best night.

Rift was very much a hardcore PVP experience for me...
I need a pvp buddy!

Diablo II was my first intense gaming experience (sleep deprivation, obsessiveness, etc.)
This was mine as well with UO.

Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yea!

Welcome to Crafting Worlds Atomicdog!

Rift was very much a hardcore PVP experience for me... since then gaming is more of a casual experience, mostly because I haven't found a game that I loved. New World might be that game.
I remember Rift, I thought it looked pretty interesting! I never ever got into though.

I'm tolerant, easygoing...not usually the center of attention, but I thrive off of an active guild.
Chill, supportive, loyal. I'm ready to pitch in where I'm needed.
Definitely a mindset I think all of us here can relate to! Only one week left until the big day!

Just have to wait unti tr1age can give this a look over, but excited to welcome you and look forward to exploring the New World with ya!

Edit: Tr1age beat me to the post! 😅 Once you re-read the rules and apply what you missed, I'll be ready to welcome you! :ROFLMAO:

Need ya to take a look again, don't worry, lots of people miss it when they skim :) But we would rather you actually absorb it now, than an issue happen down the line where it didn't line up with our mission statement and your compass.

Board game night is the best night.

I need a pvp buddy!

This was mine as well with UO.
Sorry I wasn't clear - what I should have said is, yes I've read the rules and they are pretty straightforward and common sense. Nothing struck me as controversial or something that people might disagree with. The personal responsibility built into the "handle yo shit" ethos resonates with me, as it would most adults - at least I think so. Golden rule stuff... I like it.

Sorry I wasn't clear - what I should have said is, yes I've read the rules and they are pretty straightforward and common sense. Nothing struck me as controversial or something that people might disagree with. The personal responsibility built into the "handle yo shit" ethos resonates with me, as it would most adults - at least I think so. Golden rule stuff... I like it.
Take another look please, there is something being missed. Promise ya it’s not a trick. But it does show if ya read them or skimmed them.

Take another look please, there is something being missed. Promise ya it’s not a trick. But it does show if ya read them or skimmed them.
Have you read the rules?

~Yes I have.

Do you agree to them?

~Yes I do.

And which rule resonates best with you?

~The policy on drama.

Have you read the rules?

~Yes I have.

Do you agree to them?

~Yes I do.

And which rule resonates best with you?

~The policy on drama.