What's new

FPS AltTabMe is playing Battlefield 4!

Zakis

War Priestess
x4o9ZEb.jpg

Do they hand out peanuts on this flight?

Greetings folks! The new Battlefield on the horizon has garnered much attention from the members here at AltTabMe. It is safe to say that we are very excited to grab our gear and hop in our vehicles to raise hell in Battlefield 4.

With the return of Commander Mode and improvements to squad play, it makes teamwork even more important to success in the field. We are looking forward to some fun, organized, and explosive [TAB] clan team play. Feel free to jump on our mumble and join us for battle starting October 4th with BF4 open beta!

I just can't play FPS on PC. I'll be playing this on console. PSN id Baldorax if anyone wants to shoot me a friend request

These noobs not playing till October :p I will be playing from October 1st :p

Also you can preload the beta from 29th September 10am PDT

So ready! Have you guys got a time in mind that you'll be getting on it in America? I plan to get some sick team play in this game, so im trying to work out what time I gotta be up and ready.

So ready! Have you guys got a time in mind that you'll be getting on it in America? I plan to get some sick team play in this game, so im trying to work out what time I gotta be up and ready.

At the moment we will be playin it by ear. See what works. Then organize squad days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am considering playing this. I bought BF3 for PC and played it 2-3 times maybe, never really got into for lack of team to play with maybe. Hmmm

October 1st is in the middle of my work week so as soon as I wake up that day ill jump on. Luckily Wednesday Oct 2nd at 730am is the end of my friday so ill have like 2 straight days of nothing but beta lol

Just checking in after a long time away and saw this thread.

I am definitely in, played so much BF3 but didn't have many friends to play it with since their computers weren't the greatest. I am getting premium as well because I loved BF3 so much, looking forward to playing with you guys.

Origin ID: MostBrownPlayer

I've never played a BattleField game, this sounds fun to me, and it would be a great change from my minecraft atmosphere, that I been in to pass the time. I think I'll look into getting this.

Top Bottom