What's new

FPS AltTabMe is playing Battlefield 4!

Just checking in after a long time away and saw this thread.

I am definitely in, played so much BF3 but didn't have many friends to play it with since their computers weren't the greatest. I am getting premium as well because I loved BF3 so much, looking forward to playing with you guys.

Origin ID: MostBrownPlayer

HOLY SHIT HES ALIVE?!?!

I have a twin now? Did you clone me or something while I was sleeping?

By the way that's my grave in the display pic, but now I am a zombie risen from the dead.

At the moment we will be playin it by ear. See what works. Then organize squad days.
Sounds good, lets us get in a little practice first also, gotta brush off the FPS PC cobwebs..

October 1st is in the middle of my work week so as soon as I wake up that day ill jump on. Luckily Wednesday Oct 2nd at 730am is the end of my friday so ill have like 2 straight days of nothing but beta lol
Lucky basterd! My finals are on exactly as early beta and I figured ill be academic and stuff and not buy the game till im done n dusted, which luckily is the 4th anyways! :)

Beta Pre-load begins today at 1pm EST. Make sure you get your origin open and downloading for the 1st or 4th!

Was debating preordering it now but I think I'll wait until I test it out a bit. Anyone going to be playing on the 1st?

Was debating preordering it now but I think I'll wait until I test it out a bit. Anyone going to be playing on the 1st?

I will be once I wake up that day...I have work that morning.

Is the beta released in EU on the 4th and 1st in NA? Just want to make sure.

No the 1st is for people who pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe copy or have BF3 premium. The 4th is when open beta starts and everyone can play.

Because funds are limited for me I'll be playing in the 4th until 8pm pst and then from the 5th on.

I changed my mind and decided to YOLO it up. Hit me up on Origin on the 1st. Dainjre.

I changed my mind and decided to YOLO it up. Hit me up on Origin on the 1st. Dainjre.

Errmahgerd awesome. From what origin says to me it goes live at 4am est October 1st. I won't be on til sometime that afternoon though.

The Jiggy will play Battlefield 4, I have already pre-ordered digital deluxe off Origin. I hope that the latency between US and EU aren’t too bad, so I can play with some of you guys. Also, for those of you that don’t know; you can start streaming/recording BF4 beta the 1st October. (The source for that is here.)

Top Bottom