What's new

FPS AltTabMe is playing Battlefield 4!

Just orderd the Digitial Delux edition ....is it worth it to get the membership ?

If you are unsure, I would highly recommend to atleast try the beta before you buy Premium. But as Crake said, if you are getting all the DLCs, then Premium is the way to go. There's also some extra stuffs in the Premium, I guess there will be extra content drop and such. In BF3, the premium members also got 'higher priority' in queues to servers. Which could be useful, but not when everyone has Premium! :<

So I WILL be playing this. But I have LASIK on the 4th so that means no straining for a couple days afterwards.

So I will play as soon as I can. Not sure as I haven't talked to the doc about all the formalities. But that gives you all a good chance to catch up to my level of AMAZEBALLS!

So I WILL be playing this. But I have LASIK on the 4th so that means no straining for a couple days afterwards.

So I will play as soon as I can. Not sure as I haven't talked to the doc about all the formalities. But that gives you all a good chance to catch up to my level of AMAZEBALLS!

Hurry the fuck up...I need my helicopter co-pilot

Nvidia released a new beta driver for the BF4 beta earlier today.

Release Summary
The new GeForce 331.40 beta driver is now available to download. An essential update for all new titles including the Battlefield 4 Beta, the 331.40 beta ensures maximum performance and system stability.
  • Recommended driver for the latest new titles.
  • Enhances NVIDIA Control Panel Ambient Occlusion feature with HBAO+
  • Adds and updates over a dozen SLI and Ambient Occlusion profiles.
Source: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/67378

I will hopefully be playing with you all on Friday, got a lot of work to do this week. Have fun!

Nvidia released a new beta driver for the BF4 beta earlier today.

Release Summary
The new GeForce 331.40 beta driver is now available to download. An essential update for all new titles including the Battlefield 4 Beta, the 331.40 beta ensures maximum performance and system stability.
  • Recommended driver for the latest new titles.
  • Enhances NVIDIA Control Panel Ambient Occlusion feature with HBAO+
  • Adds and updates over a dozen SLI and Ambient Occlusion profiles.
Source: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/67378

Good stuff, downloadin now.

I'll pop on during the open. I pre-purchased, but through a weird finnagly system with credits and whatnot. Hopefully it pulls through.

I haven’t found any way to upload emblems either, may be available in original release of the game though. Would be dumb if it didn’t actually...

I also want to give a tip to people who still have lag, even though they have installed the beta NVidia driver. I heard some people fix the insane lag by also enabling V-sync. This didn’t help me much at all honestly, so i don't really know if it can help or not. But it's worth trying if nothing else works i guess.

Sadly, I don’t know anything about the AMD cards. All I’ve heard about them is that changing the settings can cause DirectX to crash, weird, I know…

I have AMD running on Ultra and have no lag

I think they have fixed it, but here’s a funny elevator glitch I found yesterday. Can’t really be exploited in anyway, but it looks funny.

Add me on Origin if you want to play sometime: JiggyYo
I'm european though, but works really good for me to play on US servers too.

If you mouse over your soldier portrait on your page in battlelog it will show a clickable button that says "customize portrait". Once you click on that you will be able to enter a tag in the box there. Type in TAB and you are good to go. There is no sort of clan support in beta, as that will come with release.

Top Bottom