What's new

Minecraft AltTabMe Minecraft Server (take 2)

Well i feel sheepish....

Ok so I've downloaded it and i'm installing and everything. Is there anything I should know before I start playing? Is there anything I can/should tell people about this ....modpack?

Well i feel sheepish....

Ok so I've downloaded it and i'm installing and everything. Is there anything I should know before I start playing? Is there anything I can/should tell people about this ....modpack?

It´s the same modpack the very popular youtuber direwolf20 is using. Other than that, not really. Also feel free to use anything in the pink house that Jiggy has constructed for us.

Soooo, the server is running again. Also if we ever get a different modpack, we should use a smaller one....

Are you guys still playing? The next payment will come up soonish, so I wonder if I should extend or not?

ACK! No sound!

What? damn I have to reupload it then... Or was it taken down? I will investigate once I´m home.

Anyway here are the steps:
http://www.feed-the-beast.com/ -> download now -> select exe
Start exe, type in login data. Select Direwolf20 and download&launch (takes forever, roughly 5 minutes on my system)
select Multiplayer and type in AltTabMe as name and euchale.game.nfoservers.com:25565 as adress.
And then you should be able to connect.

I will update it to Regrowth once the modpack is done[DOUBLEPOST=1428183616,1428183546][/DOUBLEPOST]I will update it to Regrowth once the modpack is done

Top Bottom