What's new

Minecraft AltTabMe Minecraft Server

I play everyday, but I´m pretty much using the main base only to process the ore I farm in the nether. I´m building on my Netherblock castle at the oil.
Also you can thank for building the sorting machine downstairs. And MCBJames for a lot of clean-up.

There are 2 things I would like to see changed though. It seems that the Solar Panels are no longer producing electricity. I can´t figure out why, so if somebody has a better understanding than me, feel free to fix it (or are these only used for the quarrys?).
And the other thing would be, that I want a backup of the map, just in case something horrible happens again, like on the last map.

The Solar Panels are producing electricity but the problem is they arent very powerful, so Its only noticeable if you have everything shut off and watch the MFSU for a minute or two.

The Solar Panels are producing electricity but the problem is they arent very powerful, so Its only noticeable if you have everything shut off and watch the MFSU for a minute or two.

Are you sure they are connected? It doesn´t seem to go into the MSFU.

Yes I'm am 100% sure they are connected and working.

P.S. Zakis server is down.

Yep, I understand it now, since you explained it to me on the server.

There are some books in my castle, when you come from the drawbridge just go downstairs and in the left room. The "WARNING FIRE" is a world where you can mine a lot of different minerals pretty easy. Also it has Mushrooms and Snow and Mob Spawner. Just a warning: This world has scorched land turned on, so as long as you are on the surface you will get burned, so try to stay underground. And don´t forget to take a link book with you (can be crafted by putting a book in a crafting table) so you can go back.

There are some books in my castle, when you come from the drawbridge just go downstairs and in the left room. The "WARNING FIRE" is a world where you can mine a lot of different minerals pretty easy. Also it has Mushrooms and Snow and Mob Spawner. Just a warning: This world has scorched land turned on, so as long as you are on the surface you will get burned, so try to stay underground. And don´t forget to take a link book with you (can be crafted by putting a book in a crafting table) so you can go back.

Ok time out. Are you telling me you have made a world inside the World?

Geez, you think thats bad Jama? I'm still in the early stages. I haven't done anything over building with Iron

Top Bottom