What's new

FPS BF4

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
So I wasn't going to buy this game because of my lack of love for EA right now, but after watching the new multiplayer maps on streams, I am kinda in awe at the physics and scale of battles. The buildings that break down are amazing. I am looking forward to this. I doubt i will buy on release because I think the pricing model they have sucks, but eventually I will be getting this for sure.

What about you guys/girls?

What kinda pricing shit are they pulling. You know I swore off EA, but the vids for BF4 are god damned sexy.

Fuck EA in the ear. That being said, BF4 isn't the type of game I'd play anyway so this will be an easy pass.

Definitely getting it despite how I believe DICE has been ruined by EA. I've been a fan of BF since the first 1942 game<3 I wasn't too happy with BF3 (It was still enjoyable, but.. meh).
Also super excited for the return of commander mode!

I can not stand EA and what they did to DICE. But, I will be getting BF4, because.. well.. it's Battlefield and it looks fucking awesome. Some of my most fond FPS gaming memories are from Battlefield (namely 1942, holy shit air combat was great in that). As Sar said, I'm VERY much looking forward to the commander returning, I played the hell out of that and when you have a good commander, you destroy the enemy team.[DOUBLEPOST=1371864518,1371864256][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the level of map destruction looks incredible (and tactical):

I can not stand EA and what they did to DICE. But, I will be getting BF4, because.. well.. it's Battlefield and it looks fucking awesome. Some of my most fond FPS gaming memories are from Battlefield (namely 1942, holy shit air combat was great in that). As Sar said, I'm VERY much looking forward to the commander returning, I played the hell out of that and when you have a good commander, you destroy the enemy team.[DOUBLEPOST=1371864518,1371864256][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the level of map destruction looks incredible (and tactical):

Yes the buildings and elevators are exciting too.

Daaang, that's the first time I've seen that video; TRYING not to get my hopes up too high.
Didn't they have some awesome destruction videos/promises for BF3, then come release a lot of the destructable terrain/buildings were disabled? Or was it just flat out less destruction when compared to BF:BC2?

Also Grenade + Elevator = Hilarity ensues.

Gruh, at any rate all this talk of Battlefield makes me want to get on and play some Rush.

Always love me some Battlefield.. but I too am definitely on the EA Hatewagon. I've had such a good time with battlefield in the past though that I'll be picking this up.. and driving the first jeep I find into the closest unsuspecting enemy.. good times.

Oh I am 100% getting this now that we know WIldstar won't be out at the same time. I didn't want anotehr GW2 BF3 situation. But now that i know I can put good time into it. Count me in!

Oh I am 100% getting this now that we know WIldstar won't be out at the same time. I didn't want anotehr GW2 BF3 situation. But now that i know I can put good time into it. Count me in!

Fuck yeah! Beta in October btw for people who pre-order and those who own BF3 Premium.

Battlefield 4 Open Beta in October
DICE GM Karl-Magnus Troedsson also revealed the Battlefield 4 open beta. Available for all gamers on PC, X360, and PS3, the beta will feature the Siege of Shanghai map in the classic Battlefield Conquest mode. Battlefield 3 Premium members and those who pre-order the Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition will have access to the exclusive beta early October for three days. Following that, the open beta will kick off. This will be the perfect opportunity for everyone to Prepare 4 Battle before the October 29 launch.

Source:http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/0...us-socom-fb-bf-social-us-socom-fb-tuesdayblog

OMG OMG OMG SO HYPED. YOU SEE THE CHINA AT THE END?!!? OMG OMG Birthday money meet BF4

So I wasn't going to buy this game because of my lack of love for EA right now, but after watching the new multiplayer maps on streams, I am kinda in awe at the physics and scale of battles. The buildings that break down are amazing. I am looking forward to this. I doubt i will buy on release because I think the pricing model they have sucks, but eventually I will be getting this for sure.

What about you guys/girls?

I don't play a lot of FPS but Battlefield is one series that I love, count me in!

And well, something has got to fill the Wildstar void...

I'm going to pass. Not because I'm not interested in the game (I put too many hours into BFBC2 to not be interested in this title!).
But it's EA, and I'm done with them. I have my principles, and I'm going to stand by them.

I'm going to pass. Not because I'm not interested in the game (I put too many hours into BFBC2 to not be interested in this title!).
But it's EA, and I'm done with them. I have my principles, and I'm going to stand by them.

I can't. Mainly for two reasons. One is DICE is an amazing group of devs regardless of the EA iron fist that scooped them up. The other is its so god damned beautiful and so far I have yet to be disappointed by a Battlefield title.

Yes there were a few more mediocre ones on the list( I have every one ever made haha), but they were all fun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I haven't owned a good FPS in many moons. I may be interested in this. I'm kinda confused about the whole 'premium' thing. Do you buy that in addition to the game?

I haven't owned a good FPS in many moons. I may be interested in this. I'm kinda confused about the whole 'premium' thing. Do you buy that in addition to the game?

Yep. Think of it as a season pass for DLC. Kinda similar in that its a one time fee(at least for BF3) that gave you all the expansions and extra/exclusive camos, weapons and vehicle customizations.

I remember when all this "extra" shit you had to pay for was either patched in free or the community was giving tools to create free mods.

Top Bottom