What's new

FPS BF4

I so want to avoid any EA games, but i am a battlefield fan and I will also have to get Dragon Age inquisition when it drops... DAMN YOU EA!!!! -brucesfist-

That does look pretty fucking insane. I used to love playing the commander in BF 2142. Yes that one. When does this come out?

After watching all the videos and reading everything think i may put in my pre order and get this.Not sure if i should get it for PC or Console though.

This game was made for PC where as i think more and more call of Duty is made for the console. destiny and The Division are most assuredly being made for console.

It is, but The Division was built as a console game. PC came after the fact...

Fortunately unlike years ago, that does not doom it to be a shitty console port. Especially from Ubisoft who made a few PC only titles when they first started. If they do it correctly it will be fine. They just recently announced that and said it wasn't coming out for a while for PC.

It is, but The Division was built as a console game. PC came after the fact...

Still better on PC :)

Also every game is actually developed for the PC first.. ya know since consoles are basically PCS... then they are given tools and shit to work with a controller.

Im getting really excited for this now! Started watching all the videos, and comments on it. It'd be sweet as to get a group together for this, seems highly cooperative and tactical instead of the classic FPS run and shoot anything that moves. Im definitely jumping on!

Im getting really excited for this now! Started watching all the videos, and comments on it. It'd be sweet as to get a group together for this, seems highly cooperative and tactical instead of the classic FPS run and shoot anything that moves. Im definitely jumping on!

Oh we will have a clan setup with the battlelog feature and by the looks of it at least 2 squads when everyone is on. Tristan and I have to brush up on the chopper skills. When we play regularly we get really good at a gunner / pilot team. I also cant wait to get behind the wheel of an attack boat.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom