What's new

Approved Crafter - - Yes I know this is awkward, but I've used this tag for years ^_^

Crafter

Crafter
A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Crafter. Or call me Ben if you prefer.

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Crafter#3401

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
39. Too young for Gen X to take me seriously, too old to identify as Millenials :(

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Currently in Vienna (CEST/UTC+2). Will be in Jakarta (UTC+7) from 2022 onwards

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes I have. I've always lived my life by the golden rule, and in general, I've seen many online communities fall apart simply because people stop making conscious efforts to be nice to one another. So yeah. This rule resonates deeply with me.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Unfortunately, no. I got here from Reddit.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
r/NewWorldCompanies

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I enjoy making connections with people playing the same game(s) I do. Browsing through company recruitment posts on r/NewWorldCompanies a few days ago, I found Crafting Worlds' post and the emphasis on Community was exactly what I was looking for in a... well, community.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I used to write fanfics, but that was far in the past.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
First console game: Super Mario Bros (NES)
First PC game: Digger
First pen&paper: Pathfinder (Dnd 3.5).
First boardgame: Snakes and ladders, like everyone else. My first modern boardgame was Catan btw.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World, mostly.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Mostly casual / PVE / Lore. But for some reason I also spend a lot of time in competitive games like Apex Legends if that's saying anything.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I've been part of several online / offline communities in the past (DnD group, discord server, steam group) and am currently still active in a wide-genre online gaming community on Discord (which for some reason doesn't play New World).

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Serious stuff: Lore discussions, theorycrafting. I also enjoy helping newcomers (spent most of my Darksouls 3 time being a helpful Sunbro, and used to run around helping random players in Absolver for example; will likely do so in New World as well).
In general, being a chill, kind, level-headed human being.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
Check out my avatar! (Yes, I found the message)
Also, I have limited MMO experience but always enjoy learning new stuff.

E N D

I used to write fanfics, but that was far in the past.
Oh you have to share some of these!

people stop making conscious efforts to be nice to one another.
So damn true.

Apex Legends if that's saying anything.
We have a few people who love Apex!

(which for some reason doesn't play New World).
Blasphemy!

Also, I have limited MMO experience but always enjoy learning new stuff.
GREAT! Always good to see people come to the genre without expectations!

APPROVED!

I mean how could I not.. your name is Crafter... and you have Garfield as an avatar! Please make sure to join Discord, open a ticket, and we can get your perms transferred there!

Oh you have to share some of these!
sweating key and peele GIF

LOL they were never published anywhere unfortunately, and who keeps files from 20 years ago anyway? But who knows, maybe someday I'll find my 16 MB thumbdrive from back then; if it somehow still works then maaaybe I'll share :geek:
Blasphemy!
Indeed. They're too busy anticipating Battlefield 2042

APPROVED!

I mean how could I not.. your name is Crafter... and you have Garfield as an avatar! Please make sure to join Discord, open a ticket, and we can get your perms transferred there!
Awesome, thanks!

Top Bottom