What's new

Destiny - Weekly Raid Group

Passage

Polychromatic
I know most folks have quit already, but if anyone is still around and playing...

I'm looking to make or join a group for the weekly raids. I started playing a few weeks back and am currently half through level 25 (so I'll be noobish in Nightfalls for now). I have the xpac.

If anyone is around, please let me know and we'll coordinate times.

Thx!

I think there are still a handful of people playing this casually. Hopefully you find a group to play with!

My Titan is about 50% through level 5. My Hunter is almost 21 I think. If we had a solid group for this, I'd consider it. As long as I'm not getting fucked over on gear. Seriously, no exotics.

My Titan is about 50% through level 5. My Hunter is almost 21 I think. If we had a solid group for this, I'd consider it. As long as I'm not getting fucked over on gear. Seriously, no exotics.

I stopped playing like 2 months ago. I had discussed playing again with my co-worker. If there are people to raid with then I am game. Strikes,/Raids are a good time to kick back with peeps and relax.

Any weekend times good? That would be best for me to match up with y'all as a west coaster. I have a Titan, too, though I wouldn't be opposed to running with each Titan spec.

I can slot out two hours of game time between 6am-7pm PST (9am-10pm EST) on either weekend day. That should be enough for the weekly raid + daily heroic or some crucible. If the static persists and we have 6 players, the two hours might be enough time for VoG instead.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read the raid lockouts cannot extend beyond a week? We wouldn't be able to stagger VoG over two weeks, but the expected clear times I'm seeing are between 37m and 4 hours. 2 hours could be sufficient with practice.

Id be down for something like this! But im in the same boat as Fox with the whole timezone thing. Ill check what level im at but i know i was running a Warlock.

Something to get me out of SWTOR the game I love to hate?
Sign me up! Poor blob, I hardly liked thee...

Realistically I'm not sure what game I'll be playing after I hit the US, but I'll check it out in the meantime.
If I like it I'll be sure to post more here.

Crumpers... Don't, and wont have the console to play on.
Looks fun though.

Let's get a couple hours in this weekend!

What's your weekend availability like?

Dejamal
PsionicFox
Zakis
Crake
Talmari
NeverSayNo Panda

That's a full raid right there, or 2x 3-man teams for weeklies until we gear up.

I'd prefer a short two hour slot in the AM or early PM since it is the weekend, but I'm pretty flexible.

I dont do mornings, I work until 730am EST and I sleep definitely be around in the afternoons unless I get stuck at work.

Got it.

Zakis Crake, when is the latest you'd be available on a Saturday? PsionicFox is +15 from EST, so a later playtime works well for everyone so far.

I.E., Saturday 5p-7p EST is 2p-5p for me (PST), and would be Sunday 8a-10a for PsionicFox.

The trouble with weekend play is that it can interfere with RL, so I'm looking to see if I can avoid this. Fortunately, it's only a 6 man and not a 25 man!

Top Bottom