What's new

Destiny - Weekly Raid Group

I'm sorry I've had a really shitty weekend with real life issues. Would have loved to blow off some steam too but it wasn't in the cards.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All good man. I hope things get better. Let's let steam off next weekend.

Same Bat time. Same Bat channel.

Yeah I though I had put it in there, but I guess I didn't. I put it somewhere, because I'm friends with Baldo and somebody else I can't remember right now, but I don't know where that was.

I just did the Weekly Heroic at 30 and the daily story. It was also my first real outing since I got my Ice Breaker, that thing is gangster af.

I'll be around today if anyone is keen?

I'm at work, but I did want to mention that I knocked out that 25x Thrall item bounty with the fusion rifle yesterday. The drop rate for the quest item felt to be around the 66% mark, so it took 2 full clears and change on the ezmode version. Next up, meleeing Cursed Thrall without dying. Fun.

I'm at work, but I did want to mention that I knocked out that 25x Thrall item bounty with the fusion rifle yesterday. The drop rate for the quest item felt to be around the 66% mark, so it took 2 full clears and change on the ezmode version. Next up, meleeing Cursed Thrall without dying. Fun.

Ooh that's rough. I wonder if Gunslinger knife throws count...

They didn't for me. The easiest way I found to do it was to run Chamber of Night on normal. There's a bunch of waves you kill at the end so you can just kill everything but the Cursed Thralls and then take care of them one at a time. Bring a white weapon so you can kneecap one if they're too close together.

They didn't for me. The easiest way I found to do it was to run Chamber of Night on normal. There's a bunch of waves you kill at the end so you can just kill everything but the Cursed Thralls and then take care of them one at a time. Bring a white weapon so you can kneecap one if they're too close together.

Thanks for the heads up. I imagine Warlocks would have the easiest time then, with that ranged melee attack. Especially the fire one.[DOUBLEPOST=1425413903,1425413338][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm around all day today if anyone wants to get their Guardian on. :)

I'm itching for it, too, though I'm aiming to start when we have have enough 28s. From what I've read, that seems to the be most realistic starting point.

Xur has Ice Breaker again this weekend, for anyone interested. It costs 17 Strange Coins. If you do the Weekly Heroic at level 30 you get 9 Strange Coins, or 6 for doing it at 26.

If you do the weekly at a higher difficulty, you can get more coins. For example, I did the 28 version of the weekly for 6 coins. If I did the 30 version as well, I would get 3 more.

I got Do Gooder (Auto Rifle from Dark Below) from the legendary engram I scored from the strike. :)

Top Bottom