What's new

Driveclub - PS4

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Alright PS4 people, Driveclub is out tomorrow! I splurged and bought it, because why not. If what I read is correct, only 6 people can be in the club or something. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Who wants in?!

Dup I know you were thinking of heading this.

ooo ooo ooo me me pick me pick me. (hand raised as high as it can go, standing on my chair) :)

I probably won't buy it but i will be downloading the free version

YES SIR!! I would love to head up our club. Also the clubs are up to six people Gyoin you are right about that... if you get the PS plus you can still play with everybody who has the full version just be limited to the areas and cars it gives you. Baldoraxx your in sir and Gyoin of course you too so we have room for three more in this one club and of course could make another if need be... I would love to see Alt Tab have multiple clubs and the competition among our community would be amazing.

Sooo many hours beating people off their bikes, I GOT A CHAIN BITCHES.. But dude you are speaking from my heart right now. I played nothing but F1 on my ps3 for ages, we so shoulda got on that together. But when they do finally release it for ps4 we so getting a race on!

I'm super pumped racing games have been my go to since Road Rash

Dup I think I just fell in love. I spent countless hours with my buddies beating bikers with chains and racing into the sunset.

That said, My copy should be here tomorrow so I am in.

Psh Team Redbull aint nothing without Ricciardo. Wheres my update F1!.. But yeah im all bout that Redbull, tho for the next game id have to roll Mercedes after their season this year, -1 second yes please!

Has anyone tried the PS4 compatible wheels yet? Considering the T80 for Driveclub at some point.

I'll look into this, haven't had a good racer in a while, aside from mario kart (which I can't play for more then an hour a week because it gives me the hypertension).[DOUBLEPOST=1412630483,1412630052][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, can we have official team colors?

Just booted it up. Having some display issues and I can't connect to the game server it seems. Hopefully just release issues.

EDIT: Server is up, made an AltTabMe club. I set it to public so you all can just join.

Top Bottom