What's new

Driveclub - PS4

Aren't we limited to 6 anyways

Yes which seems stupid for a social racing game. We could have two. I might actually start an extra and have it be a mix of co-workers and Tabbers for the extra slots. Have to double check if anyone got it at work yet. Waiting on my copy anyway. Maybe tomorrow, probably Thursday. I am off Thursday so ill be around all night.

I bought the full game. Hopefully they will fix the servers soon.

I'll keep up with their twitters and update here when they fix them. Their P.R. could use a little help.

Yeah I hope they are soon. On a side note anybody else think the Marussia handles like a school bus in this game?

Oh ok I hope the fix the bloody servers so we can crash each other

hahahaha I already planned on taking EVERYBODY out when we race together. U-turn and go head on.... kidding but can't wait. Still no update from their Twitter account.

Got my copy tonight. I'll be on all day tomorrow. Here's to hoping the servers are fixed tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm starting to get a better feel for the game. Break more. That's really my mantra right now.

Yeah for me it feels weird sometimes the back of the cars seem lose whenever you let off the accelerater... oh an saw on drive club's tweeter they are working on a patch so hopefully tomorrow fingers crossed

Still nothing from their Twitter account.

Its basically what happens in every online game. They account for a set number of people on a server. Player base hits server limit and freezes everyone else out. The only way to get in is for someone to leave. So if you leave you are basically going to the back of the queue to get a spot again.

Top Bottom