What's new

Driveclub - PS4

Servers sorta seem to work atm. Joined the club. My buddy will be joining as well. Love out badge btw, kinds like an anime Deadmau5. Anndddd not I must go race to Deadmau5

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tried buying it today but for some reason psn is freaking out at me, so going to buy psn gift cards tmr and will be picking it up then. Leave me space in the Club! -brucesfist-

Bought it and got it all setup! I got into one online race (which i came 6th after some dick just spun me out on a straight when i was 2nd) but it looks like i got super lucky. Havent been able to connect since then.

It also seems like leaderboards are broken or super lagged, my name isnt coming up with any time and the one time it did it didnt update when i tried again (to get that 3rd star). Which kinda sucks, i figured if i cant race people online i could at least race against you guys times haha

It also seems like leaderboards are broken or super lagged, my name isnt coming up with any time and the one time it did it didnt update when i tried again (to get that 3rd star). Which kinda sucks, i figured if i cant race people online i could at least race against you guys times haha

Is there a ghosting feature for friends cars?

They sent out another update but i am still gonna wait until everything is fully functional. They need to hurry up before Wod launches

Is there a ghosting feature for friends cars?

I havent seen one yet, but i am just doing the 'Tour' maybe there will be in other modes? Havent been experimenting with what else it has to offer, but a friend ghost would be amazing. I just want leaderboards to get working, beating friend's times will keep me busy until they fix everything else

Once they finally fix things. Be prepared because i will be at the top of every score card. BE PREPARED

Oh I am Baldo!

I am having a lot of fun even if it is just single player atm; still trying to get that drifting down, but every once in awhile it magically works and god it feels good

I know! I restarted a drift race about 25 times, i had 1 good drift at restart number 25. After that i dropped the controller and said i am done. The joy was overwhelming...Then i had another 24 terrible drifts lol

Got into 2 online races without a problem, now connection is dropping in and out. Sometimes ill get into the race but will only get about half way through until connection drops again and it kicks me. Its getting closer tho! :D

Top Bottom