What's new

Final Fantasy XIV: [TAB] Server and Character Names

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Gilgamesh is the [TAB] server.
Post your names etc here so you can all hook up and kick some... what the hell do you fight in this game.. ass?

To add on -

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...Center-Worlds-(Aug.-27)?p=1083457#post1083457

Thank you very much for playing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Currently, an extremely high number of players are enjoying the game. Should the number of players continue to increase at the current pace, there is the possibility that our expectations and server capacity will be greatly surpassed. Therefore, in order to maintain a stable gameplay environment, we are implementing login and character creation restrictions.

In order to be able to welcome a drastically greater number of players, we are starting as early as this week with preparations to increase our facilities, to be ready by early next week. Until that time, we will be continuing to implement these restrictions as required, and we ask for your understanding and patience.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and once again thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

kind of a dick move but you can login during off hours... and never logout.... the game wont kick you out for being AFK/idle after any amount of time.

or be stuck spamming 1017 windows cos your computer decided to reboot.... yeah.

kind of a dick move but you can login during off hours... and never logout.... the game wont kick you out for being AFK/idle after any amount of time.

or be stuck spamming 1017 windows cos your computer decided to reboot.... yeah.

If i can actually get into one ill probably do just that and not log out

People doing that isn't helping SE solve the problem, but it lets you play the game!

I've killed Ifrit now and joined Malestrom, so I've almost got a chocobo.

I'll probably be able to make the free company after work tonight.

tr1age, is it alright to name it ALTTABME?

Couldn't get on Gilgamesh after 14 hours of spamming it, so I settled on Goblin. Too bad now I can't login cause for whatever reason they think queueing is a bad idea and would rather just say "keep trying" and give Error 1017 or whatever it is. Brilliant!

Njal Stormcaller

Logan Grimnar

When this is all cleared up, I highly suggest everyone pick a joint server. Until then the server in the OP with be the main server.

Feel free to tell me if EVERYONE moves. This will only change if Majority changes together.

Top Bottom