What's new

Final Fantasy XIV: [TAB] Server and Character Names

lol funny thing is... I can't really tell who is who when ingame!
Haha me and Fox were just talking bout this, we had everyone mixed around. Btw for anyone on Gilgamesh, PsionicFox has just created a AltTabMe FreeCompany and we need 2 more signatures. So if you wanna join talk to him, we'll get it signed and filed, and TAB will officially be on FFXIV!

Yea either I get 1017 lobby connection problem or can't see servers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah getting the same, if lucky 'The world is full'. I apparently took playing off-time for granted, I didn't have much of a problem at all for my normal times. Anyways ill try catch you ig soon

They are conducting emergency maintenance soon. Wednesday they are upgrading both the Duty Finder servers and all other servers and adding new ones. After this next coming week I'd say the issues should be resolved ^_^ hopefully!

90000'd zoning... then imediately 1017'd... c-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!!!...

BTW, Got Dragoon just before that!

Fix dem servers SE! This game gets so much better at level 50! Some epic battles and dungeons await you guys. I'm working on my relic weapon quest and farming Hardmodes and ToP and ToM.

35 on my WHM, debating on leveling Arcanist for Summoner for some DPS though. Got in this morning just peachy, hopefully I can get in later again, but probably won't play again until tomorrow or Friday at the earliest.

Logged in fine but got disconnected , tried logging back in got error 3102 saying i'm still logged in that was about 45 min ago and its still saying it,tried restarting my computer ect nothing guess i just have to wait.

Logged in fine but got disconnected , tried logging back in got error 3102 saying i'm still logged in that was about 45 min ago and its still saying it,tried restarting my computer ect nothing guess i just have to wait.
Yeah, on reddit, the trick to that is to just let it be. By trying to log in, it's kinda "resetting" your existence. Give it an hour of logging out completely. People were saying it also helps to create a character on another server, logging in on that one, then closing completely.

Yeah, on reddit, the trick to that is to just let it be. By trying to log in, it's kinda "resetting" your existence. Give it an hour of logging out completely. People were saying it also helps to create a character on another server, logging in on that one, then closing completely.

creating a new character worked ,thanks.

So hey if everything gets worked out and you can eventually play without jumping through hoops and using tricks or scripts, is the game actually worth dropping $40 on?

Top Bottom