What's new

Final Fantasy XIV: [TAB] Server and Character Names

I have an autohotkey script that will help with that.
I'll post it up when I get home from work.

*All credit goes to Bruce*

So i was playing for a couple hours got to like level 10 it kicked me out logged back in and my character no longer exists and i can't get back into the goblin server because they locked it...........

Yeah wow. I'm mildly interested in FFXIV but there's just no way I'm caring until things get sorted out. Dem MMO releases.

Here are the instructions to get the script going. There are other ways of doing this, but this one causes the least amount of headache.

Download and Install Auto Hot Key. http://www.autohotkey.com/
Make sure you can modify file extensions.

Create a new text file and copy paste this

r::
Loop,
{
Send {numpad0}
Sleep 100
}
p::exitapp

Now save the file and name it numpad0loop.ahk

now all you have to do is press r(run) to start the script and p(pause) to stop the script.

Enjoy

Just a note, this works if you keep getting 1017. If you get popped into queue, the script does actually CANCEL your queue. So you'll still want to keep an eye on it.

Just a note, this works if you keep getting 1017. If you get popped into queue, the script does actually CANCEL your queue. So you'll still want to keep an eye on it.

I just sit here and do it manually until my eyes are just about to start bleeding then I give up.. I've found this nearly as effective as your suggestion.

Edit: no idea why I quoted you Bruce, I'm half asleep should have quoted Ginyu. lol

Any words on Creating a Free Company on Gilgamesh? Goblin? no? yes?
or maybe we should look for one already created?
Fox? ok... .. .

Same for gilgamesh. right now we have a LS and I'm in a random FC, but as soon as Fox gets the Tab FC up i'm sure he'll post it here.

Got a lancer to level 17 yesterday ,log into today start playing and the game crashes log in and character is gone .....Again...... are you fking kidding me!!!! sent in a ticket but might as well star over hopefully it wont happen again

This launch sounds horrible :p

good now maybe I won't get so much shit for complaining that I spend every night just trying to login to play... lol

it's ok, I'm not freaking out, but I would like to play eventually since I paid for it and all. =)

good now maybe I won't get so much shit for complaining that I spend every night just trying to login to play... lol

it's ok, I'm not freaking out, but I would like to play eventually since I paid for it and all. =)

The Script really dose help with logging in but it pretty shitty we even need to use it to try and play.And i hope no one else is having problems with character being Deleted like me i Unistalled the game and re downloaded it hopefully it fixes it but all the servers are full again so i cant even create a character.....

Top Bottom