What's new

SPOILERS Game of Thrones Discussion Thread.

Oh my fucking god....[DOUBLEPOST=1370288910,1370288889][/DOUBLEPOST]What did I just watch!?!? WTF! I am like... jaw dropped right now. OMG[DOUBLEPOST=1370288990][/DOUBLEPOST]I... holy fuck... they just killed my favorite couple. oh my god... that is just... omg.. WHYYYY!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

I havent picked up in the books from where I left off in book 2 but I am fully convinced, even if it hasn't been written yet that Aria Stark is going to grow up and come back to Ninja Gaiden/Assassin's Creed/Splinter Cell assassinate the FUCK out of everybody.

Im so afraid of this thread not having read the books. If you post something that goes into books PLEASE spoiler it. Just sayin. Not sure if anyone has done that yet. But want to make sure :)

Im so afraid of this thread not having read the books. If you post something that goes into books PLEASE spoiler it. Just sayin. Not sure if anyone has done that yet. But want to make sure :)
I tried to make that crystal clear on the original post.

This is what I have been hinting at as the season finale all season. There is another big event they could put in the finale, but I saw no hint of it in the sneak peak for next week.

Threse and I have both read the books and when we knew it was coming she said "I hope they kill Rob's wife first, I hate her"

I wish they ended the season on that last shot of Caytlen Stark. It would be like the end of season 1 with Ned Stark. The vows to never watch the show again after season 1 ended were deafening though, so I think they wanted to avoid that this time, hence 1 more episode.[DOUBLEPOST=1370296942,1370296887][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh Zakis, you can read the rest of book 2 now. This stuff happened in book 3. Don't read book 3 though there is some good surprises there that haven't hit the show yet.

I tried to make that crystal clear on the original post.

This is what I have been hinting at as the season finale all season. There is another big event they could put in the finale, but I saw no hint of it in the sneak peak for next week.

Threse and I have both read the books and when we knew it was coming she said "I hope they kill Rob's wife first, I hate her"

I wish they ended the season on that last shot of Caytlen Stark. It would be like the end of season 1 with Ned Stark. The vows to never watch the show again after season 1 ended were deafening though, so I think they wanted to avoid that this time, hence 1 more episode.[DOUBLEPOST=1370296942,1370296887][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh Zakis, you can read the rest of book 2 now. This stuff happened in book 3. Don't read book 3 though there is some good surprises there that haven't hit the show yet.

Thanks! I figured as much, I just havent had time at work to pull out the Nexus.

p7JN6jH.gif

The TV shows of books always piss me off. They leave out so much stuff that helps the story out and then they completely change events that are somewhat significant.

I'm part way through the 4th book.

The episode from last night some of my friends were like "GoT why did you do that?! You just lost 99% of the gay followers" haha.

I'm not reading any of this thread because I'm afraid of spoilers and enjoy the TV series, and plan to read all of the books on my vacation next week....

With that.. I ask you.. were there no new episodes the last 2 weeks? WTF?

I'm not reading any of this thread because I'm afraid of spoilers and enjoy the TV series, and plan to read all of the books on my vacation next week....

With that.. I ask you.. were there no new episodes the last 2 weeks? WTF?

Just last week.

Also good luck reading ~4500 pages in 1 week. Even if I wanted to I would get bored and need to eat at some point lol.

Sorry, I meant I would attempt to catch up as far as I could in the series while relaxing. I'm a slow reader.. But damnit, I shall try!!

Sorry, I meant I would attempt to catch up as far as I could in the series while relaxing. I'm a slow reader.. But damnit, I shall try!!
Don't read past book 2. The stuff happening now in the series is in book 3 and some of book 4 or 5. There are still some major events that happen in book 3 that you don't want to spoil the tv show.

Books 1 and 2 are safe to read right now.

This is soo depressing still. :( They fucking kill everyone all the timez. No one is safe in this story. Which is awesome. But fuck man she was hot!

no one is safe, you should see George RR Martin at conventions. Its always "if you kill off _____ I'll hate you forever"

I had read the books and that scene still kills me inside. Partly for Robb...Mostly for Grey Wind...the rest I didn't care about. Good old George R R Martin and "I'm going to write characters you love with the sole purpose of killing them off later to piss you off"

I have to admit I been dealing with it pretty well, seeing the honorable house Stark decimated...but if Arya gets killed off without assassinating a few people I will be kinda pissed. Hey that's why I pledge fealty to Blood and Fire..... be cool and dracarys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have to admit I been dealing with it pretty well, seeing the honorable house Stark decimated...but if Arya gets killed off without assassinating a few people I will be kinda pissed. Hey that's why I pledge fealty to Blood and Fire..... be cool and dracarys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You just like her because she is always naked (Daenerys)

Top Bottom