What's new

Approved Grunow just wants to be casual

GRUNOW

Crafter
name: GRUNOW
discord: Grunow#6633
rules: yes I agree especially the no drama part
understand the rules: yes and I should be somewhat active as I'm now retired and just starting a new life
member friends: not that I know of
how did I find out?: I saw a invite in the new world chat and did a google search
why?: because I'm a casual player who prefers to craft and gather in all the games I play, which for me is more fun than PVP (not a fan of but I will do it)
1st gaming experience: well I played pong and hockey when they came out some 40 yrs ago
what games: currently playing GW2 and will be playing more of New World when it's released
what roles: I'm a casual player who likes to PVE leaning towards crafting and gathering
ever part of a community?: not for long as my friends have moved on. Now I'm just a loner
what will I bring to the table?: I tend to talk a lot/ chatty and I believe I have some experience in gaming (40 yrs), I just want to have fun
final thoughts: if you play a game for any reason other than to have fun then you should try something else. Also show some respect
about my name: GRUNOW, was the last name of a good friend who was a teacher in south Florida who was shot and killed by a student some 20yrs ago, RIP Barry

thx a lot, just hopped out of the shower and now back to New World
FYI all my chars last names are Grunow

Hey Grunow, nice to meet you! I didn't get to spend much time this weekend in the beta, but I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and everyone else come the official release on the 28!

thx a lot, I'm hoping to be able to be able to play on the 28th but I'm in the final stages of selling my home and buying another, the dates are set at the 30th and I'm trying to get it move up. Pretty stressful right now

I bet man, take it easy! In case you don't make it in on the 28th we won't be going anywhere, so join in whenever you're able! :)

Top Bottom