What's new

IMPORTANT Gummy bears

Which gummy bear is best?

• Total voters
Just so you guys know: In Germany you can get Haribos made out of fruit juice, so I´ve sent one of these to him as well.

I´m still waiting for Keleynal package to arrive.

It is on its way. My wife dropped it off at the post office sometime last week.

It got a little delayed because my first attempt at sending you a package got vetoed. I found a pack of gummy worms and sour patch kids as well and thought I'd throw them in, but apparently that made shipping cost around $50, which is more than she was willing to pay. I lost the ensuing debate and repackaged it with just the gummy bears.

So I apologize for the delay.

Did mine ever arrive?
One would think it should have, or will very soon.

Thanks again for your package, Enjoying them delicious goldbaren as a reward for a good interview.
I either hit a home run, or a foul ball. It was skirting the line all the way to the bleachers.

Either way I get another swing soon engough.
This job has openings in other states too.

Awesome!

But you linked your dashboard, and I cant access it.

<Goobucket, cheese was taken

EDIT:
All ok now, on your page.

This thread is officially hilarious.

Also,
Euchale, remove the /dashboard from your link. Then it will bring people to your public page.

HASHTAGWEMADEIT HASHTAGHASHTAG HASHTAGYOLOSWAG420NOSCOPE #GETPAID

Damn you Microphone! I have to figure out how to set my audio to mono...

Also Cheese you are insane! Now I feel bad for not sending you nearly enough!

Great stuff man! Thanks for the video.
No worries about the level of goodies, when I saw how much you wanted to spend for the goddie bag on the website I had to do something.
Plus that was some insanely good chocolate. Gummies were much better than any stateside I can remember too.

Yeah, they didn't have a good selection of kit-kat flavors, ANYWHERE here so I had to throw in the normal flavor when the other bag of "cabbage ball chips" had too much air to fit in the box.
The strange plum things are seaweed jerkey with plum flavor.
The last thing is the jar of spicy Chinese style flavoring which is ungodly good when made in Japan.

Enjoy!

Lol! The candies probably aren't from Germany then.

I´ve looked into it and it seems to be fine. It´s "normal" candy, the one you buy if you want good quality for a good price. Not the most expensive stuff.

It´s not worth 40 bucks though.

Thanks Kel! Now let´s just hope mine arrives as well. I send it out at the same time as the pack for Cheese.

Top Bottom