What's new

Wildstar If You Could Add Or Remove Something From Wildstar

Darkhorse

Ok guys just as the title says if you can add or remove something from WIldstar what would it be? Doesn't have to be one answer you can take something away and add something you want to see.

For me I want to see a kick ass intro and excellent starting zone stuff.
Also I want to have multiply names or a space between one name.

I don't want to remove anything at present.

-Ben-

It's hard to say because I haven't actually seen the game yet, but it's safe to assume it could use more cowbell.

Cowbell.

Edit: That's probly the worst version ever. Doesn't even start til 1 minute in, but it's tough to find the whole thing.

But if you've got a fever, the only cure is more cowbell!

You sir have won.

-Tristan-[DOUBLEPOST=1375996733,1375996719][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok guys just as the title says if you can add or remove something from WIldstar what would it be? Doesn't have to be one answer you can take something away and add something you want to see.

For me I want to see a kick ass intro and excellent starting zone stuff.
Also I want to have multiply names or a space between one name.

I don't want to remove anything at present.

-Ben-

General chat and any kind of instanced pvp other than say arenas.

General chat and any kind of instanced pvp other than say arenas.

I like general chat on PvP servers for local defense purposes. Call out to the area when there's a Dominion attack and so forth. I just don't need Barrens chat.

I want a more weapons for more classes. I'm really not down with 1 weapon per class. All that technology and they haven't figured out how to make daggers? Really.

I like general chat on PvP servers for local defense purposes. Call out to the area when there's a Dominion attack and so forth. I just don't need Barrens chat.

I want a more weapons for more classes. I'm really not down with 1 weapon per class. All that technology and they haven't figured out how to make daggers? Really.

Who needs daggers when you have claws!? /rawr

I'm hoping there won't be a Looking-For-Raid thing like there is in WoW now. Yeah, it helps you gear up and experience end-game raiding even if you don't have a 10 or 25 man group. It also allows people to practice bad habits when dealing with mechanics without any sort of punishment though. If there is an LFR in WildStar, I'm hoping it will be difficult enough so that people don't do that.

I understand why you wouldn't want general chat, I remember the days of people spamming dirge on WoW trade or arguing over the trade/general pages but apart from that would it not limit the way a server talks to one another? an example would be for open world PvP, guild or group recruitment or even just trying to ask for assistance in the world with challenging mobs or bosses.

I hope for them to balance our housing and cities so that housing is something fun and worth while to your character but not leave the cities empty.

Have Warplots live up to my expectations and have more to them than just breakdown door > kill main objective, I really want the Warplots to be something epic, a bit like Alterac Valley back in the day when you had objectives to strive for.

Don't want certain paths to be the only path if you are going PvE or PvP, the only way I can explain it was racial abilities on WoW where everyone rolled a human for their PvP trinket racial, I really hope all paths bring something to the table either in PvP or PvE.

Also I don't want to repair my gear when I die lol.
:)

I didn't mind trade chat. Ignore the people that you don't like and continue your business. Helped trading.

I'm hoping there won't be a Looking-For-Raid thing like there is in WoW now. Yeah, it helps you gear up and experience end-game raiding even if you don't have a 10 or 25 man group. It also allows people to practice bad habits when dealing with mechanics without any sort of punishment though. If there is an LFR in WildStar, I'm hoping it will be difficult enough so that people don't do that.

I really agree with you here, I remember spending ages looking for a group for Blackrock Spire in WoW back in Vanilla and although you took longer to get the group it made you appreciate it more when you had it also like you said if a player was being a dick or insulting in the party you would make sure all your friends and guildies knew about it.

I'm a simple man and dont need much. All I would like is to play with some good friends who enjoy the game and a paladin type class, even if all it does is DPS. I can live with everything else just as they make it.

Nope. I want NO ONE to have it.

-Tristan, in case you STILL don't know-

Then were do we spam DIRGE :p

-Ben, I know who I am-[DOUBLEPOST=1376008056,1376007874][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm a simple man and dont need much. All I would like is to play with some good friends who enjoy the game and a paladin type class, even if all it does is DPS. I can live with everything else just as they make it.

What if your paladim class was only for healing and you could wear a cloth dress for better healing, would you still play that class :p

-Ben still here-

I understand why you wouldn't want general chat, I remember the days of people spamming dirge on WoW trade or arguing over the trade/general pages but apart from that would it not limit the way a server talks to one another? an example would be for open world PvP, guild or group recruitment or even just trying to ask for assistance in the world with challenging mobs or bosses.

I hope for them to balance our housing and cities so that housing is something fun and worth while to your character but not leave the cities empty.

Have Warplots live up to my expectations and have more to them than just breakdown door > kill main objective, I really want the Warplots to be something epic, a bit like Alterac Valley back in the day when you had objectives to strive for.

Don't want certain paths to be the only path if you are going PvE or PvP, the only way I can explain it was racial abilities on WoW where everyone rolled a human for their PvP trinket racial, I really hope all paths bring something to the table either in PvP or PvE.

Also I don't want to repair my gear when I die lol.
:)

I don't feel like you added or removed anything here... :p

That being said, I said General chat. I didn't say Guild chat or Party chat or Whispers :)[DOUBLEPOST=1376011953,1376011926][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't mind trade chat. Ignore the people that you don't like and continue your business. Helped trading.

I would prefer a place where you can GO TO TRADE. Actually have to be in person to sell your wares :) Massive Multiplayer Onl... oh nevermind :p *GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!*

Top Bottom