What's new

Approved Mongo

Mongo

Crafter
What is your Name?
David
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Mongo#7091

We are all adults and expect everyone to behave as such.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
A feeling of community. Of shared experiences. To relish in the accomplishments of a group of like minded human beings who are seeking the greater good rather than it being totally individualistic. I love my solo time and it helps me to focus and energize-but the times when we as a community approach a situation, analyze the components, formulate a plan and then execute that plan to the satisfaction of all is what I am seeking. Basically, being a loner most of my life, I'm looking to turn Me into We.

I've been mostly solo/crafter over the years. Now being an empty nester and single again, I find I have the time to get into other aspects of a game I didn't have the time before. I'm looking forward to exploring all aspects of New World with a group of good folks.

I was a member of "New Outriders" in the early years of EQ2. It was a wonderful time as most guildies took the time to get to know each other and accomplish tasks in game together. I still did my solo/crafter gig, but the dungeon runs, raids, guild status runs..... are something I truly miss.
A mature but sophomoric sense of humor, fun, and always putting the common good over my own. I truly believe in a company of like minded folks the common good is much more important than my own. While getting LEET gear is cool, I am much more happy when I can help others achieve their goals. I'll be harvesting and crafting for all within the company and putting all my resources into making us succeed as a group. As I venture for the first time into PVP I'll do all I can to help us accomplish our goals.

Spent the last number of years putting my 3 daughters through college and, now with their educations complete, I find I have a lot more time on my hands to pour into something that interests me. Backpacking, Hiking, Organic gardening, reading, bush craft, paganism are all things in which I find pleasure outside of gaming. I tend to be standoff-ish until I get to know people a bit better. Once a connection is established, I'll be an active participant in not only my own interests, but also the interests of others. I really enjoy seeing the world through another persons eyes. It's how I've done most of my growing over the last half century. My motto is a saying I read about 25 years ago and it is "Be kind. For we are all fighting a hard battle."
I worked on a crab boat in the Bering sea in the late 1980's after I got out of serving 4 years in Army infantry. Being a bigger guy, the rest of the crew started calling me "Mongo". The nickname stuck.

I'm looking to turn Me into We.
WE can do that!

Drawing sharks.
Please share!

Basic D&D. I bought the basic box set in 1979 and was captivated.
Nice a few d and d players now. Time to get our wizard robes and hats on!!! No seriously!!

exploring all aspects of New World with a group of good folks.
We have those!
Now being an empty nester and single again
<3

I still did my solo/crafter gig, but the dungeon runs, raids, guild status runs..... are something I truly miss.
That is very much the approach we are taking :) Letting people do their thing but grouping for the fun and important aspects of stuff!

I'll be harvesting and crafting for all within the company and putting all my resources into making us succeed as a group
I call dibs on your light rations lol. omg I cannot find enough wolves!!!

3 daughters
WHOA! Good daddo!

Backpacking, Hiking, Organic gardening, reading, bush craft, paganism are all things in which I find pleasure outside of gaming.
These are all things this activity is a part of as well and loves to use this community to discuss and geek out on!

I'll be an active participant in not only my own interests, but also the interests of others.
Great way to put this!
I worked on a crab boat in the Bering sea in the late 1980's after I got out of serving 4 years in Army infantry. Being a bigger guy, the rest of the crew started calling me "Mongo".
You have quite a full life! Can't wait to hear more!

100% APPROVED great application!
Please make sure to join our https://discord.gg/craftingworlds to get privs there too!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m looking forward to our adventure.
I didn’t keep any of my shark drawings.
In 2010 I purged most everything I had to start a new life chapter.

Welcome Mongo, nice to meet you! Looking forward to playing New World together and making some memories!

Top Bottom