What's new

Approved N1DeMeo

N1DeMeo

Crafter
What is your Name?
Nick
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
n1demeo#3030

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I do.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Saw your post on reddit.
This seems like a friendly, inclusive, and chill community. I really enjoyed the small amount of time I played New World and figured instead of going at it alone it might be better to find other people I could play with and this seems like the perfect community for it.

Earliest I can remember is a mixture of various games on the SEGA Genesis--mainly Sonic, but others like Mortal Combat, Batman, World Series Baseball. From there I moved onto random games on my dads laptop like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Runescape, and Simcity and eventually went through the Playstation/Xbox series. Currently have the PS4 but sadly it's been collecting dust.

I'm looking forward to playing New World obviously lol. In the meantime, I've been playing Rimworld, Darkest Dungeon, and League when I'm bored, although there's plenty of games I need to get around to playing through.
Definitely a casual gamer. For New Worlds I'll probably mainly be focusing on trade skills and probably PvE. I didn't do any PvP during the Beta, but that might be something I'll try if I feel like it.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I'm pretty helpful! I wouldn't say I'm too chatty, but if there's something I can help with I'm always more than willing to help out!

I think I'm a pretty chill and laid back guy, easy to get along with although I might not say much. I like to try and stay active, but I also like to stay in a game pretty consistently too. I've recently been trying to get more into rock climbing, but I've been pretty inconsistent in my climbing so it hasn't been going too good lol.

World Series Baseball.
Oh man this was one of my favorites by far!

I've recently been trying to get more into rock climbing, but I've been pretty inconsistent in my climbing so it hasn't been going too good lol.
Hey showing up is half the battle! Awesome.

Your application is great. We do need you to actually read the rules though. It is clear you did not as there is a bit in there about your avatar. and you skipped over this question a bit:

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes!
Please reply to this post when you have read the rules and finish the question above.

Then make sure to join http://discord.gg/craftingworlds and open a ticket to get approved there when we approve you here.

Welp, I did take a cursory look over them, but obviously should have done a more thorough job. My bad!

Yes, I have read the rules and agree to them. I feel like the drama rule resonates best with me. Everyone has a different outlook on things, but being able to understand where one went wrong, talk about it, and acknowledge it is a good trait to have as it allows us to grow as individuals.

Welp, I did take a cursory look over them, but obviously should have done a more thorough job. My bad!
Yeah we are sneaky :) But don't worry, I do the same thing. We just want to make sure people truly understand the way this community runs even if it means a little reminder in the beginning! No harm no foul. WELCOME ABOARD!
it allows us to grow as individuals.
Now we can do this together!

Top Bottom