What's new

FPS Overwatch

Oh no you are the one person I might tell to get on the other team cause I remember blacklight. You played blacklight right? If not it was some fps.. it was scary.

Oh no you are the one person I might tell to get on the other team cause I remember blacklight. You played blacklight right? If not it was some fps.. it was scary.

It's on PS4 now lol. I downloaded it awhile back on PC as well, they revamped it to be even more cash grabby.

I don't think I played Blacklight with anyone....I did play like 4 hours of it and SAID FUCK THIS because I kept dying....a LOT....so yeah put me on the other team and I will probably help you :)

I was team butterflies for launch. Speaking of we should hop back in for the halloween event.

My fav memory to this day of that game was me and Zakis exploring the snowy region in beta and then in live going to the same spot and trying to beat that knoll cave for 4 hours.

I was team butterflies for launch. Speaking of we should hop back in for the halloween event.

My fav memory to this day of that game was me and Zakis exploring the snowy region in beta and then in live going to the same spot and trying to beat that knoll cave for 4 hours.

Yeah that cave was crazy.

Top Bottom