What's new

FPS Overwatch

Just realized my display is of Overwatch. First someone made it a couch and now to Overwatch. Glad I don't need to worry about doing it myself haha. :D

So there is a bunch of footage out there from a beta preview they did yesterday.

Really liking this streamer Ellohoime.

There are a few other streamers that were invited so there is a lot of video out there now.

Anyway it looks like it forces you to be a bit dynamic, so having favorite characters across a couple of archetypes isnt a bad idea since switching in match can be crucial. Granted you kinda did that in TF2 but the large team count enabled you to remain with a favorite class for whole matches.

Another thing that I am not sure I like is the ability to have multiple of the same heroes on a team. It will be interesting to see how that plays out and the ruleset that eSport matches adopt out of it. Granted its still beta so those things could fluctuate. Anyway I am super excited to go completely crazy on this game.

EDIT: DAT PHARAH DOE. Can't wait to try her out.

Seriously, the between death character swap is something that's really interesting to me (as a non-TF2 vet). It just promotes being flexible.

Seriously, the between death character swap is something that's really interesting to me (as a non-TF2 vet). It just promotes being flexible.

Yep completely agree with it. It adds depth and lots of fluidity to matches.

Wait you? FPS my face off? LULZ.

FaceOff.gif

Top Bottom