What's new

FPS Overwatch

I plan on being IMBA at this game, playing it when no one else here plays it, and then quitting cause it is boring to solo. :)

I expect Zakis to get super excited, but then get pissed when TAB members don't play as much as he does, join another guild and disappear off the planet like with Archeage.

I expect bruce to play this constantly with little time off, but never get on mumble so we don't know he is playing unless we see the live stream up.

Fox, is an aussie, so it is all backwards.

Turtleboy, no idea never actually played a game with him for more than a minute lol

Now that you all know the expectations, surpass and exceed them!

I'm actually thinking this might rekindle my love for some semi serious competition. To be fair though the first iteration of the persistent universe in Star Citizen is close so good luck talking to me if you ain't playing that or overwatch when it drops.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Plus every night after raid because that's not late for me, I just need to eat dinner first before I start playing

Plus every night after raid because that's not late for me, I just need to eat dinner first before I start playing

MOM! BATHROOM!

Straying back on topic...let's hope we all get into beta though.

MOM! BATHROOM!

Straying back on topic...let's hope we all get into beta though.

I'm a little sad there is no "founders pack" buy-in kinda thing. I mean, I don't want to throw money at things, but it's always nice to have the option.

There was speculation they might announce one a while back buy nothing ever came of it.

There was speculation they might announce one a while back buy nothing ever came of it.

The current speculation is no since the beta announcement, and saying that it's for true testing and not "publicity beta". But hey, we'll see as we go along and what the payment models will be.

As of right now, the game is F2P. As in, all characters are unlocked and no skills/abilities behind a paywall. Their progression system also includes cosmetics of skins/portraits/sprays/etc.

They have not announced any type of payment model other than "everything is free", but I'm waiting for the "but" statement to this.

As of right now, the game is F2P. As in, all characters are unlocked and no skills/abilities behind a paywall. Their progression system also includes cosmetics of skins/portraits/sprays/etc.

They have not announced any type of payment model other than "everything is free", but I'm waiting for the "but" statement to this.

Id venture a guess its similar to HotS with skins and such things. They want it to be an esport shooter so they wont go locking characters behind money imo.

Looking at those classes the one that interests me the most is Torbjörn. He reminds me a lot of the engineer from TF2 and he was by far my favorite class to play.

Looking at those classes the one that interests me the most is Torbjörn. He reminds me a lot of the engineer from TF2 and he was by far my favorite class to play.

I logged a lot of time as an engineer but Pyro wins at something close to 170hrs played.

Top Bottom