What's new

Pokemon X/Y Megathread

I'd be very interested in 3D graphics as something integrated to gameplay, but I think it's pretty wasted on anything short of an Oculus Rift.

I'd be very interested in 3D graphics as something integrated to gameplay, but I think it's pretty wasted on anything short of an Oculus Rift.

Well, with young kids in the house, it's probably better you have a 2DS. The 3D feature can really fuck with kids eyesight that's still in development.

Well, with young kids in the house, it's probably better you have a 2DS. The 3D feature can really fuck with kids eyesight that's still in development.

That's a little scary. Pokemon already got a bad rep for giving kids seizures. Now it can blind them too?

That's a little scary. Pokemon already got a bad rep for giving kids seizures. Now it can blind them too?

Not Pokemon specifically, but all 3D type features from anything (3DS, 3D TV's, 3D Movies) that doesn't require the aid of "glasses". The 3D features on the 3DS actually manipulate your eyes perception of what it's actually seeing and alters your brain's "habits". In young kids (under 7) this can especially fuck with their development in eyesight.

And that episode of pokemon was like 15+ years ago (literally first season of the anime)

Not Pokemon specifically, but all 3D type features from anything (3DS, 3D TV's, 3D Movies) that doesn't require the aid of "glasses". The 3D features on the 3DS actually manipulate your eyes perception of what it's actually seeing and alters your brain's "habits". In young kids (under 7) this can especially fuck with their development in eyesight.

And that episode of pokemon was like 15+ years ago (literally first season of the anime)

Yeah, they figured out fast that bright alternating colors for 15 seconds was a bad idea.

I just think the entire 3D thing is a gimmick while we wait for Razulian to make immersive holograms.

Anywho, I'm enjoying this game more because the pokemon actually move around. I couldn't stand the other games because the battles were so boring looking.

Yeah, they figured out fast that bright alternating colors for 15 seconds was a bad idea.

I just think the entire 3D thing is a gimmick while we wait for Razulian to make immersive holograms.

Anywho, I'm enjoying this game more because the pokemon actually move around. I couldn't stand the other games because the battles were so boring looking.

I understand completely. The animations are amazing compared to any of the previous ones. There are a few that don't have dynamics but the fire based attacks have some amazing graphics when it comes to a pokemon moving while attacking

That is an interesting mechanic that should be considered for a new generation. A new way to get pokemon that can't be found in the wild. Only bred by using 2 different species.

You guys don't know about Skitty on Wailord action, do you?

That is an interesting mechanic that should be considered for a new generation. A new way to get pokemon that can't be found in the wild. Only bred by using 2 different species.

Can you imagine the size of that Pokedex? Even if many of them aren't compatible to breed with each other.[DOUBLEPOST=1382384631,1382384527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Better than Wailord on Skitty action. That poor cat.
hot_skitty_on_wailord_action_by_0rcinus-d49e2s2.png

They seem happy.

I think I already have you added because your code was already in there.

A bunch of people need to add me still.

Sorry, rough day yesterday. Was sick, our dog was sick and we put him down in the afternoon. I only hoped the computer for maybe 30 minutes and then went to bed.

I'll add you tonight. My wi-fi at home doesn't like AltTabMe.com and wont let me connect with any device. So i'll use my phone

and I sent you some O-Powers!

I used the Prize money power on myself before the 2nd gym battle. With the amulet coin, I got 12,000 gold!
You'll make plenty of money if you follow a similar fashion through the entire game :)

I think I already have you added because your code was already in there.

A bunch of people need to add me still.
I actually added it to the list just today so double check, but I added you. Not sure exactly how this FC thing works.

Added everyone. Didn't get to much playing in yesterday. Apparently it was movie/cuddle time. Made her watch The Walking Dead and she made me watch Tinkerbell lol

Top Bottom