What's new

Pokemon X/Y Megathread

I am also playing this now.

4356-0200-3067 is me.

Edit: Playing X. Because Rainbow Reindeer was a selling point to me. Also, yay for life/creation.

Man you can make a boat load of money at that battle restaurant/selling mushrooms

Well, I have gotten to the point where I want some items for 100% completion style stuff. I need some Mega Stones from X is anyone is willing to trade them. I still need

Manectric
Pinsir
Tyranitar
Charizard X

If anyone doesn't want theirs, let me know! I'll try to scrounge up whatever it is you want.

Well, I have gotten to the point where I want some items for 100% completion style stuff. I need some Mega Stones from X is anyone is willing to trade them. I still need

Manectric
Pinsir
Tyranitar
Charizard X

If anyone doesn't want theirs, let me know! I'll try to scrounge up whatever it is you want.

Can a second game be made and the mega stones traded from that?

So I finished my team. I started playing singles for a bit, had about a 40% win ratio. Then I started playing doubles, at a 8 straight winning streak from the start. It's actually very surprising how my set-up works so well in doubles when I primarily aimed it to be singles. I'LL TAKE IT.

Makes sense. The "serious" pros probly have a couple accounts so they can cross trade, but I'm not that hardcore.

A lot of people do buy both copies. I never really saw the "need" to do it, but I can see one being fun to have to keep all your end game stuff on, and one to have to replay the story multiple times over.

A lot of people do buy both copies. I never really saw the "need" to do it, but I can see one being fun to have to keep all your end game stuff on, and one to have to replay the story multiple times over.

I could see buying Y if I decided I liked it enough, but not another copy of X.

w00t, just bred another with 6 perfect IVs.. so in only a month and a half I'll have a full team lol.

w00t, just bred another with 6 perfect IVs.. so in only a month and a half I'll have a full team lol.
It's so much fun playing online though. Totally different feeling than playing the game itself. Like, you can tell people put together a team with a purpose.

Right now, careful of trick room setups. That seems to be my bane at the moment.

I am on a quest to obtain all the starters! If anyone has any or a friend safari that contains then, please let me me know! I have all the Kanto and Kalos ones as it stands :)

I am on a quest to obtain all the starters! If anyone has any or a friend safari that contains then, please let me me know! I have all the Kanto and Kalos ones as it stands :)

When pokebank hits, I'll have all the starters from my old games. Doesn't help you this second, but I do have them :)

Ugh. I beat the main story and I want to get into online battling, but i just seems like so much work. I mean, if you don't have a full perfect IV and EV trained team you might as well not try. Even then, I might make the effort but I know with PokeBank people are just going to bring over there hacked Pokemon which really ruins multiplayer for me.

Top Bottom