What's new

Overwatch POLL: Will you be purchasing Overwatch?

Overwatch, will it be part of your game library?

• Total voters
My experience with Warlords of Dreanor showed me, that not even Blizzard can be trusted. I couldn't play for almost 2 weeks due to various bugs preventing me from building the garrison.

Woooow. I don't remember that. Was this a EU client only thing?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was a server to server issue, since garrison's were housed separately than realms specifically.

I'll just sit back and watch. :) I'll go play my F2P models and spend my money there. It would have made sense for this game but I'm not a dev so not my choice.

I'll just sit back and watch. :) I'll go play my F2P models and spend my money there. It would have made sense for this game but I'm not a dev so not my choice.
I disagree. I actually like the buy to play model very much for this game. No worries about unlocks. I hate wanting it all but not wanting to spend 10 dollars per hero. Times 21 in this game would be expensive.

Very true plus it keeps hackers with aimbot and that out of the game in fear of losing account and having to buy another copy of the game.

But smurfing is amazing. All in the eyes of the beholder. I love the thrill of looking at this one hero/god/champion I want and then working hard, making sure I win. The motivation to get the amount of [enter currency] to unlock that champion. It gives me something more to do rather than having it all laid out in front of you and straight play.

I disagree. I actually like the buy to play model very much for this game. No worries about unlocks. I hate wanting it all but not wanting to spend 10 dollars per hero. Times 21 in this game would be expensive.

I am with you on this, I would much rather purchase a game and not worry about things like the good old days of Diablo etc than deal with all the F2P aspects that nickle and dime you into a more expensive purchase in the end.

Hmm so I take it most people here are going to be going the PC route for this one? Just curious to see the spread on PC vs PS4 type thing.

Top Bottom