What's new

Post Wildstar Screenshots

With the current list of classes I am so stuck between a Warrior with a juicy sword or the SpellSlinger!!
Im in the same boat Rajax =[...... keep telling myself this one.... no... that one.... hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1370761310,1370761074][/DOUBLEPOST]
Incoming wall of screens - source

WildStar_fishing_cannon_carbine-e1370299234329.jpg
WildStar_max-fishing_cannon-e1370299224154.jpg

This is sooooo....... Ratchet and Clank style!!!! :eek:mg:/flashback

From Late Night Dominion, they will be posting on their thread on WSC I believe as well but I SS'd these EXCLUSIVE shots:

78FV819.jpg

Wq2kF0y.png

DBzkdBA.png

Why did I never see this before? In the housing video. ONE LARGE GUN. Just sayin.

In some of the latest talks they alluded to things like pirates coming and attacking your house for its resources like mining nodes and having to repair damage. Things like turrets are available to fend those bastards off.

In some of the latest talks they alluded to things like pirates coming and attacking your house for its resources like mining nodes and having to repair damage. Things like turrets are available to fend those bastards off.

The gun on the person back. Engineer GO

sure, but no one is for sure what weapons each class can have.

AND GOD DAMN YOU AND YOUR AVATAR CHANGES! -brucesfist-

Well yes look at the breakdown above. So the single long gun = one of the unnanounced classes.

mmm yes, sweet engineer, come to daddy...

I'm hoping the same thing. One of the guns classes![DOUBLEPOST=1372809213,1372808789][/DOUBLEPOST]I also think it would be badass to be a Granok one. Pretty much heavy artillery!!!

Could also be an alternative weapon for spellslingers, though that is doubtful. I would put my money on the speculated 'engineer'.

But they get 2 1 handers I thought going off the chart i posted.

That chart can't be the only weapons each class gets. Maybe the 3rd weapon for every class is a big gun on the back.

Top Bottom