What's new

Purchase History

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
zQKzx.png

Easiest mission EVER, what was the LAST thing you purchased.

Images or text work.

I'll start:

61Jd5Yd9uPL._SL1188_.jpg

Yup, it was my wifes but since she goes further than me to work i let her drive the mustang. /jeep wave

Not the exact picture, but close. I typically go with Mango Habanero wings with Honey BBQ wings and some potato wedges. And beer.

bww-CI-112012.JPG

I grabbed one of these on the way home as a present for running my ass off in defensive tactics class. Yeah I'm a fat kid, what can I say? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Carvelanche? Fuck yes!
carvelanches.png

If we count food, I bought a diet coke about an hour ago. If we are talking material items... the last thing I bought was a Rainbow Dash from Build a Bear.

Food and Groceries for me. If you are talking items, the last thing I got was a shelving unit to store my crap
41iqOjhjCkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Food and Groceries for me. If you are talking items, the last thing I got was a shelving unit to store my crap
41iqOjhjCkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
This probably sounds like a dumb question, but where's a good place to buy cheap metal shelves? I'm going to need some in my laundry room. <_<

On topic:
Yesterday I bought a 44oz. Diet Coke with vanilla, because who wants to live forever?
A couple of days before that I got groceries and four nailpolishes plus clear-coat. I went a little overboard, because I had just thrown out a bunch of old ones. I also bought lip balm and band-aids. Huzzah!

I found the best deal on amazon.com. That's where I got those. If you want something local, look for a lowes or home depot. They usually have a good selection.

Top Bottom